altText

Questions About Kennels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snail
Senior user
Senior user

Questions About Kennels Empty
PostSubject: Questions About Kennels   Questions About Kennels Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:02 am

A few answers l need to know how to run a Kennel in Bulgaria legally and successfully. :Scratch head :
1}What do l need to do to legally purchase a license for the business and have it registered.l heard l have to go on a course.ls that true.
2}l heard that if l recieve just one compliant,it would be downhill from there.ls that also true.
3}What taxes do l need to pay.
4}What legal documents do l need to run it legally.
5}Do l need to legally give the kennels a name as a business to make it legally binding.My regulated land is set up as a company.
6}The kennels will be ready for business in a weeks time with the dogs well being at heart."
So"
,what is the best way to advertise this.l am ignorant on how to set up a website.

Thanks.Any info that can help me will be greatly appreciated. Questions About Kennels 1995268642
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Kennels   Questions About Kennels Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:59 pm

difficult one snail and im no expert either. you need to talk to your local municipality regarding the kennel licence, i believe there are 4 categories and you need to decide what type of services you offer, the licence will specify the number of dogs you are registed to look after,, if you apply for categories individually then you will pay seperate fees.
if legal you need to have your till authorized by the tax office for tax purposes.
i dont believe you have to take a course but maybe advisable for your peace of mind, only people with prohibition notices are exempt from running kennels.

speak to people in the know and good luck. Questions About Kennels 1430720830
Back to top Go down
berylc

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Kennels   Questions About Kennels Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:34 pm

Hi there Snail and welcome to the forum. I have a friend who says you do need a qualification now and the course is taken at Stara Zagora university.
Having taken the course he is now officially entitled to run a pet shop, transport animals and run a kennels.
He is in Germany at present but I know he got his information from the vet that he uses for the animals. Maybe worthwhile contacting the local vet, see if they can help you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions About Kennels   Questions About Kennels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions About Kennels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1