altText

Any Kennels in the North West?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anglachanka
Junior user
Junior user

Any Kennels in the North West? Empty
PostSubject: Any Kennels in the North West?   Any Kennels in the North West? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Hi Folks

I know there are quite a few boarding kennels and catteries springing up on the east side of the country, but unfortunately this is too far for me and precious 'furries' to travel.

Has anyone heard of anything similar towards the north-west or even towards Sofia please ??

I live not too far from Montana and Lom and would really appreciate any info ...or even a decent animal sitter would be cool ... Warning !! I have 11 animals .... not a walk in the park exactly, but really good fun.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]on\'t Know:
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Any Kennels in the North West?   Any Kennels in the North West? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Hiya Diana have you tried contacting PEPIDOG2003, he's a new member and seems to be in the know :lol:
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
anglachanka
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Any Kennels in the North West?   Any Kennels in the North West? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:43 am

Hi

Thanks for replies. I haven't tried contacting anyone personally as I beleive they are all over on the east coast which is too far for me to travel.

Thanks anyway, just hoping someone will pop up with knowledge of something a lot closer. Or even better an animal/house sitter would be really cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Kennels in the North West?   Any Kennels in the North West? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Kennels in the North West?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1