altText

what are the implications

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

what are the implications Empty
PostSubject: what are the implications   what are the implications Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:28 pm

our neighbours, who dont really speak english, but not bulgarian, have sent us a letter asking to put the border wall higher, he has asked us to sign an unsigned letter of his.
i rang my interpreter and she does not know the implications without speaking to a lawyer. the added problem is that the wall passes a second house which belongs to the builder, this added height would block light from the kitchen and he is desperately trying to sell it.
i dont know the law on this, the wall is 1.75 meters, he wants to make it 2 meters.

we dont really know what to make of this. what are the implications 3135333095
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: what are the implications   what are the implications Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:44 pm

starlite
there is a height maximum....over that it makes the wall illegall ..depending on your municipality .s attitude to the "
law "
...they could knock it down if it becomes ne seconda !!
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: what are the implications   what are the implications Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:22 pm

i think the maximum height is 2 meters, but this is an alteration, do you need permission from the municipality and what about the builders house, he built the wall originally. I am not prepared to give yes or no on this just now, but he wants to complete within 3 weeks. what are the implications 3135333095
Back to top Go down
Esta
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: what are the implications   what are the implications Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:33 pm

I know someone who had a bit of a dispute with a neighbour about a wall. He went to the municipalty planning department (Straldja in this case) told them what the problem was - The very same day someone from the planning came out assessed the situation and told the two, disputing the wall, how it was to be resolved.

The village mayor was also involved - it was sorted out the same day as the problem arose. Quite cheaply as well.

This may be your best bet - get someone of "
authority"
involved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.djebulgarianhomes.co.uk
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: what are the implications   what are the implications Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:54 pm

there is no dispute, we are not really bothered if he raises the wall, it has no detrimental effect to where we live, we dont know them socially, i just want to know if it is legal or the skitsa has to be changed or whether the builder of the other house needs to be informed. what my concern is, he has just built a surrounding wall around the rest of his house which in parts exceeds the permitted height, he seems to build what he wants reguardless of the rules here, i do not wish to fall foul of the rules in bulgaria, thats the dilemma what are the implications 3135333095
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: what are the implications   what are the implications Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:47 am

It's illegal.

They can not build to 2 meters unless it is over a certain distance from your property (can't remember the distance off the top of my head).

We had the same problem, our neighbour didn't even ask us, just built a huge, ugly breezeblock wall, blocking our entire bedroom window.

We went to the mayor with photographs and explained we had not given permission and we were not happy.

He sent round the local 'planner' to have a look. A week later, the wall was gone.

It sounds to me like they are trying it on and I would refuse to sign anything and let them know you don't want the wall increasing in height.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: what are the implications   what are the implications Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:09 pm

well its all sorted now, we returned the letter stating we had sought legal advice and that it was illegal to alter the wall, he had a very loud discussion with the kmet and the outcome was.......,,,,, he has now planted a row of conifers to provide the privacy he obviously needs. alls well that ends well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are the implications   what are the implications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what are the implications

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1