keeping cool

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

keeping cool Empty
PostSubject: keeping cool   keeping cool Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:35 pm

in bulgaria, the summers can get hot, this week we have seen highs of 34 degrees, i do not cope well with this type of heat and i am sure i am not alone, this heat wears you down and even if you have air con if the electric goes which mine did yesterday, there is no way to cool down. however, the restaurants in albena use a mist spray around the outside of the restaurants which cools the surrounding area, heres a tip g spray your patio area with the hose pipe and instantly the whole area cools down, it works, i dont know how but it does give you some peace from the heat for a while, too much heat causes dehydration and other problems, so take care in the summer in bulgaria. g s
Back to top Go down
estars
Junior user
Junior user

keeping cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: keeping cool   keeping cool Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:17 am

The last 6 years i have been living in Southern China about 4 hours drive from Vietnam. Here the summer starts around March and ends December very hot up to 39c and very humid which makes it feel even hotter!

I would recommend to drink more water, cut down on teas,coffees,beers as they don't really help in hot weather.

I hope to be in Bulgaria this winter, I'm so looking forward to the cold weather for a change! g

No sun here for the next four days, we are having a tropical rain storm and still 31C, floods are due this weekend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 944011.htm
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

keeping cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: keeping cool   keeping cool Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:34 pm

The cafes near us have indoor water features which seem to cool the surrounding area cool. I'm considering putting one in my lounge. s
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

keeping cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: keeping cool   keeping cool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

keeping cool

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1