altText

Urgently looking for a lift to the UK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anglachanka
Junior user
Junior user

Urgently looking for a lift to the UK Empty
PostSubject: Urgently looking for a lift to the UK   Urgently looking for a lift to the UK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:35 am

A friend of mine is currently stuck in BG and needs to urgently get back to the UK to sort out a financial problem, hence he has no money to travel, and soon no money to even live!!!

If anyone is travelling back to the UK to arrive by the 20th June latest and can offer a spare seat, then please contact me as soon as you can. Doesn't matter what kind of vehicle or how uncomfortable it may be....the criteria is just to get there.

You can reach me by IM, Skype...dianaslav or email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Here's hoping !!!!
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Urgently looking for a lift to the UK   Urgently looking for a lift to the UK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:03 am

Nice to see you here ? But! I thought you had left all forums as you were so disappointed with them all? Urgently looking for a lift to the UK 3998065313
Back to top Go down
anglachanka
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Urgently looking for a lift to the UK   Urgently looking for a lift to the UK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:30 am

I don't actually come onto the forums much to chat anymore...lack of time as much as anything.

However, someone I know is in dire need of some help so I thought I would give this a try as well as having my garden full of items for sale to try to help him raise the cash to get back.

After all plenty of people go back and forth all the time and someone just may have a spare seat.
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Urgently looking for a lift to the UK   Urgently looking for a lift to the UK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:38 am

I'm sure someone will be able to help fingers crossed for you :Urgently looking for a lift to the UK 1931734156:
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Urgently looking for a lift to the UK   Urgently looking for a lift to the UK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:32 pm

if it is a real emergency, the british embassy will loan money from public funds which you have to pay back. worth a call. hope your friend gets sorted. s
Back to top Go down
anglachanka
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Urgently looking for a lift to the UK   Urgently looking for a lift to the UK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:38 pm

Thanks for that info
Back to top Go down
sandra6
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Urgently looking for a lift to the UK   Urgently looking for a lift to the UK Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:21 pm

when my bank lost my money for 10 weeks last year i asked for help from the british embassy, but they said all they could do was to ring a family member for me to borrow money from them as they dont lend you money, so maybe its changed since last year, good luck, sandra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgently looking for a lift to the UK   Urgently looking for a lift to the UK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgently looking for a lift to the UK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1