altText

BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wilola
Anonymous

BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA Empty
PostSubject: BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA   BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:00 pm

Hello and please we need your help

If you live in the Varna region and are able to give blood please help us,

We are asking on behalf of a lovely lady who lost her husband earlier this year and is now in a Varna hospital with severe liver problems, she needs blood urgently apparently for every pint donated in her name she will receive a pint for herself

Any amount is welcome the blood bank is situated

It is at the far end of ST. Anne’s hospital in Varna...if you stand with your back to Piccadilly, its the far left hand side of the hospital. Not attached to the main building....so basically to you need to get a group of 8 / 10 peeps together if poss. ..they will do a finger blood test first to make sure all is ok before they take the blood....and tell them the donated blood is against the blood that ann. needs...good luck

If people would like to make a date or time I would be pleased to help and organise it about 8-10 to start with would be great and I know Ann would be very grateful.

Many thanks in advance
Wilola
p.s. I hope this is ok to post, thankyou
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA   BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Hi Wiola

This is fine to post and I wish Ann all he very best.

If I can get to Varna in the next week or so I'll certainly give a pint or two of mine.

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA   BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 pm

Sorry I can't help as I'm in the uk but send my wishes to Ann

sarah
Back to top Go down
wilola
Anonymous

PostSubject: BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA   BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:06 pm

Many Thanks, the more the better I will give peoples best wishes to Ann.

regards wilola
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA   BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:43 pm

Hi I to can't help from here but I wish Ann all the best for a speedy recovery
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA   BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Hi Wilola

So sorry I can't help, but my thoughts and prayers are with Ann and sincerely hope you manage to get lots of donors.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
wilola
Anonymous

PostSubject: BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA   BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:49 am

Thankyou for your wishes I will pass them on, we are getting more information today with the first people donating blood and possibly looking at Tuesday or Wednesday to get a group together...more details will follow as we have them,

Please help if you can
many thanks Wilola
Back to top Go down
wilola
Anonymous

PostSubject: BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA   BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:29 pm

Hi their is a group of people meeting in the centre picadilly in Varna tomorrow at 11am to donate blood, if you can make it that will be great,
many thanks
Back to top Go down
wilola
Anonymous

PostSubject: BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA   BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:12 am

Hello Ann received her blood transfusion, and is on the mend, she is allowed to go to the hospital lounge for coffee and is on the way to ctching her flight on 13 December, her family are now with her here,
Many thanks for your good wishes they have been passed on,

regards wilola
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA   BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:17 am

Great new really pleased to hear that Ann is ok and on the mend
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA   BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:52 am

Fantastic News wilola

Glad to hear she's on the mend and hope she's back on her feet in no time.

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA   BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:03 pm

Great news send her our best
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA   BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Thanks Wilola for the update - truly delighted Ann is ok, please give her our very best wishes. God bless.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
wilola
Anonymous

PostSubject: BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA   BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:21 pm

Hello it is with a sad heart I have to pass on that Ann died this morning after being in a coma, the blood that was donated gave her time to spend with her son and sister, she wil be missed and goes to rest with her beloved Dave in Kipra tomorrow.

R.I.P. ann
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA   BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:28 pm

I am so sad to hear this I didn't really know that she was so ill please accept the sincere condolences of the members and myself please pass on our deepest regrets to her family and we will pray for them at this difficult time

Ashley
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA   BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLOOD URGENTLY NEEDED IN VARNA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next