View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Where are all the new forum members ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

We have had a great number of new members joining this forum, but only a small amount of them have come forward to introduce themselves, and to join in on any topics. It seems such a shame as so much information can be given from so many helpful members.
Questions are always needing answers and where best to get this is from the path finders that live in Bulgaria.
Please don't be shy. It does not matter how trivial you may think a question is.
It can also be fun. We feel we have lots of pen friends. It has opened a new page in our lives, and we enjoy all the stories, pictures, and discussions.
So come on all New Members, we are waiting for you to join us.
Where are all the new forum members ? - Page 2 1536469901 Where are all the new forum members ? - Page 2 2581928987
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Lovely to have had so many views on this topic.
The new ones don't have to feel ashamed, it is good you have taken the time to come forward. I understand when you have bought a property that it takes a lot of your spare time up. Also those that have bought for a holiday home must have a lot of traveling and expenditure.
Us at the moment are still waiting to sell, I must say we are getting a bit despondent at times, the property market here in Turkey is also slow. And like you in Bulgaria just selling property in the cheaper bracket or, they want to knock your selling price right down. What do we do ? Make a loss or bide our time ? If we take a much lower offer this will also affect our limit to what we can buy in Bulgaria. This in turn then makes a loss for that property owner. Just one vicious circle.
This forum has given us so much pleasure and useful information. s
We just want it grow, and this will only happen if members contribute in anyway big or small.
g
Back to top Go down
Judybaby
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:32 pm

I'd like to add the reason why I have been silent for ages.

We are now living in our caravan in the Uk to try and save as much money as possible towards our move to BG. Where are all the new forum members ? - Page 2 2706089290

We work lots of weekends throughout the summer, and now we have managed to get our tenant out of our house (although she still owes us £1300!!)in Hampshire, we have been able to get some decorating done ready to sell. We already have someone interested and they are just waiting for me go up there and get the house valued. c

Now we are living like gypsies our internet connection is very hit/miss! Where are all the new forum members ? - Page 2 794030042

I'll keep you posted how we get on.

Judy g
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Hope this all works out for you soon.
All the best that your sale goes well, so you can live a normal life again. g g
Back to top Go down
tzerber

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Hello everyone,
I am new to the forum, just registered today.

I think it takes some time for new members to start asking questions. Also, it happens that most of the time people find what they are looking for in topics already discussed. But then again, this is not an excuse for no interaction.

Cheers,
Radostin
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:08 pm

tzerber wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am new to the forum, just registered today.

I think it takes some time for new members to start asking questions. Also, it happens that most of the time people find what they are looking for in topics already discussed. But then again, this is not an excuse for no interaction.

Cheers,
Radostin

Good point but then some people are also shy and very slow to come forward.
Back to top Go down
virovsko

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:12 pm

We are also another guilty party, but we are more readers than posters, many thanks to all the people who do post, lots of good information.

Hi and yes we are still alive here in N/W Bulgaria. Where are all the new forum members ? - Page 2 3386807041
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:51 pm

I thought I recognised the name I often go on your site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and read the blogs you have there Where are all the new forum members ? - Page 2 2706089290
Back to top Go down
virovsko

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:05 pm

Yes that reminds me need to update our blog. Thanks Blink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are all the new forum members ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2