View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Where are all the new forum members ? Empty
PostSubject: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:24 pm

We have had a great number of new members joining this forum, but only a small amount of them have come forward to introduce themselves, and to join in on any topics. It seems such a shame as so much information can be given from so many helpful members.
Questions are always needing answers and where best to get this is from the path finders that live in Bulgaria.
Please don't be shy. It does not matter how trivial you may think a question is.
It can also be fun. We feel we have lots of pen friends. It has opened a new page in our lives, and we enjoy all the stories, pictures, and discussions.
So come on all New Members, we are waiting for you to join us.
Where are all the new forum members ? 1536469901 Where are all the new forum members ? 2581928987
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:45 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
We have had a great number of new members joining this forum, but only a small amount of them have come forward to introduce themselves, and to join in on any topics. It seems such a shame as so much information can be given from so many helpful members.
Questions are always needing answers and where best to get this is from the path finders that live in Bulgaria.
Please don't be shy. It does not matter how trivial you may think a question is.
It can also be fun. We feel we have lots of pen friends. It has opened a new page in our lives, and we enjoy all the stories, pictures, and discussions.
So come on all New Members, we are waiting for you to join us.
Where are all the new forum members ? 1536469901 Where are all the new forum members ? 2581928987

Where are all the new forum members you ask itchyfeet
A good question. It seems as if people join and sit there to see what members are posting, but don't contribute, I wonder why ?? g
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:09 pm

You will find that on any forum there are those who post and those who only read why I don't know? but I don't think we should worry about them too much and I'm sure when they are ready they will join in, It took me about 2 months before I really joined in and I can't tell you why it took me so long because I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Esta
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:52 pm

I agree - I have noticed people join the forum "
guns blazing"
for a couple of posts, then we hear nothing from them. Would love to hear how they are now getting on with buying a property, moving over to BG, learning the language etc.

Maybe "
we"
have helped????? Would be nice to know if the advice/ opinions/ help/ ideas given were helpful.

Where are all the new forum members ? 1536469901
Back to top Go down
http://www.djebulgarianhomes.co.uk
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Esta wrote:
I agree - I have noticed people join the forum "
guns blazing"
for a couple of posts, then we hear nothing from them. Would love to hear how they are now getting on with buying a property, moving over to BG, learning the language etc.

Maybe "
we"
have helped????? Would be nice to know if the advice/ opinions/ help/ ideas given were helpful.

Where are all the new forum members ? 1536469901

Reading this topic made me think just how many members have not posted since joining, I had half hour to spare so I decided to see how good my maths were and its quite amazing how many members don't post.

WHY, WHY, WHY ?????????????????? c c and more c please

Edited by Admin..... Sorry Bryan but there is some information that we can not post on the open forum which will be picked up by all the Bots.
Back to top Go down
Brian1
Senior user
Senior user
Brian1

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:56 pm

There are several thousand who don't post on another forum I am a member of so this is nothing new.
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Brian1 wrote:
There are several thousand who don't post on another forum I am a member of so this is nothing new.

I think you are about right Brian and just to add this happens on all forums for whatever reason some people never post and only search for information or maybe they joined the forum and its not what they thought it was?
Back to top Go down
cowshed-sarah
Super user
Super user
cowshed-sarah

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Here's a post from another forum only posted today so you can see that its nothing new and it happens all the time but nothing anyone does will change it.

Posted on another Bulgaria forum

OK. I did as I have been told, I searched in "
Bulgarian property owner search"
to see what property owners are based in the North West.

I found only a handful.

I clicked on the profiles and no-one has been online since 2008.

Has something devastating happened in the North West and we don't know about it ?
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:03 pm

might just be the time of year. i spend loads less time on the computer once the sun is shining. between exams, riding and bar b ques it doesnt leave much time for messaging. s
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Its tru this time of year a lot of us will be trying to take advantage of any sunshine we get and also for those with gardens to attend I should think its now a busy time? I'm sure people will start posting again once they have time. s
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Daisy wrote:
Its tru this time of year a lot of us will be trying to take advantage of any sunshine we get and also for those with gardens to attend I should think its now a busy time? I'm sure people will start posting again once they have time. s

My posting on this topic was not about the members who are busy at present and will post when they have more time, it was about the people who join the forum and have never posted Where are all the new forum members ? 3386807041
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:42 pm

I think there could be any number of reasons why some members don't post most of which has already been mentioned, I don't think its anything to worry about its the same everywhere no matter what type of forum.
Back to top Go down
bass

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Hi Guys

Very interesting post - newish member here - I tend to come online and scour the topics that interest me and time permitting I try to look at all new posts, I also do this on other forums also just to see whats going on in BG as I do not live there.. I think alot of people do the same.. so keep on posting your great experiences as they help, maybe some will engage a topic if its relevant to them... It's a great site by the way!!

Rich
Back to top Go down
David Hall

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:31 pm

I apologise for not contributing as I should, as I think I am one of those who have not contributed to this site as much as I could have..

I think I've only submitted 8 or 9 mails since I joined earlier this year.

My own problem may give a reason why others toodon't post as much.

I have a house in Gorsko Albonovo that I bought a few years ago and am very happy with, but my plans to retire and spend more time there have been altered by the changes in financial circumstances, so I keep on working in Northumberland and can only snatch a week here and there at present.
That means, rather shamefacedly my interests switch on and off.

But I'm "
in residence"
next week with a couple of my pals,and if anyone lives near we'd be only too pleased to meet them.My mobile is 07763306058
David Hall
Back to top Go down
EllieMay
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Sorry I am another guilty party. We moved out 8 weeks go buthave been busy one way and another. will go online later an do an intro. Where are all the new forum members ? 3386807041
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the new forum members ?   Where are all the new forum members ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are all the new forum members ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next