Double glazing, Conservatories, Greenhouses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

Double glazing, Conservatories, Greenhouses Empty
PostSubject: Double glazing, Conservatories, Greenhouses   Double glazing, Conservatories, Greenhouses Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:22 am

I found this site of a company that supplies double glazing and conservatories hope its of help to someone. They also have a shop.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... arna.bg%2F

Address: 9010 Varna, ul.Madara 4

Tel: 052/33 33 43, fax: 052/60 11 10

e-mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mobile Phones:

Pavlinka Spassova / Technical Secretary / -0895 79 23 73

Svetoslav Zhelev / upravitel/-0878 45 88 80
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Double glazing, Conservatories, Greenhouses   Double glazing, Conservatories, Greenhouses Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:36 am

Good find Carmen I've found a few more

This one also sells Greenhouses

Greenhouses only ?

lang=en

Greenhouses and Polly tunnels

Mostly Polly tunnels but I think they also stock other things?

Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
seven
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Double glazing, Conservatories, Greenhouses   Double glazing, Conservatories, Greenhouses Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:51 am

I was about to cry Oh No, as my partner is crossing Europe as we speak with sheds and Polly tunnels for our farm, but then I read and found out the sort of prices these guys are asking.

It still works out cheaper for us to travel to the UK to collect ours. Especially the Polly tunnels and if we need more then again still cheaper getting them sent by courier than having them custom made by any of these guys.
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Double glazing, Conservatories, Greenhouses   Double glazing, Conservatories, Greenhouses Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:13 pm

seven wrote:
I was about to cry Oh No, as my partner is crossing Europe as we speak with sheds and Polly tunnels for our farm, but then I read and found out the sort of prices these guys are asking.

It still works out cheaper for us to travel to the UK to collect ours. Especially the Polly tunnels and if we need more then again still cheaper getting them sent by courier than having them custom made by any of these guys.

Do I understand you correctly? are you saying that buying and transporting either a green house or a tunnel is cheaper in England than to but it in Bulgaria.
Back to top Go down
seven
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Double glazing, Conservatories, Greenhouses   Double glazing, Conservatories, Greenhouses Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Hi,

Yep, mine were anyway, it took me the best part of a year to source the right polly tunnels and the sheds are ex-display models so managed to get three for 300 quid. The sheds here start around 700 before delivery, aren't pressure treated or even standard treated in most cases, so you need to add another 100 leva for good wood treatment.

300kg weight by a courier i used for something else and cost just under 300 quid. Already been quoted 50 quid over land delivery for a 6x4 shed, so with a cheap B&
Q shed at 115 quid, which is treated plus courier = bags cheaper.

The polly tunnels here are the full commercial type which are great but way o.t.t for most peoples needs and custom made. Loads of money. They aren't cheap in the uk, but take out the custom build and again you have a cheaper product. With most Polly Tunnels if you haven't done it before you do need to have someone erect them. These companies offer that too at a cost. Then with the Bulgarian ones, most are designed Never to be moved, which for me would be a great problem as I'm still getting the layout of the land sorted, so things will move.

So far I've found that there are loads and loads of things that are much cheaper sourced in the UK or Germany and then brought over by land (LAND courier is very very important as air pushes up the price in some case over 400%). DHL do over land, but do not advertise this on their web page, they only advertise DHL express, so you have to call them to get the overland price, take out your own insurance not theirs as theirs will double the price too.

The main things to look for in the UK and or other countries including Bulgaria is source a product that is 100% produced and made in that country (talking farming stuff here not clothes), they tend to work out cheaper. Bulgaria still doesn't have the manufacturing abilities to produce most things so imports, but only on a small scale, this is what makes the products expensive.

(yes, i've spent WAY WAY WAY too much time researching this, I'm sad and I was very bored in this winter) :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double glazing, Conservatories, Greenhouses   Double glazing, Conservatories, Greenhouses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double glazing, Conservatories, Greenhouses

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1