altText
altText
altText

Property Renovation and much more

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
adele3822

Property Renovation and much more Empty
PostSubject: Property Renovation and much more   Property Renovation and much more Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:08 am

Bespoke Hand Crafted Rustic Wood Furniture,
We can hand craft kitchen units, staircases, room dividers, garden furniture and decking

Have you got an area in you home that you would love to utilise but are unable to do so because you cannot find the right piece to fit there, do you have an area that you wish to use as a kitchen but do not know where to start as standard kitchen units will not fit or you just want a individualistic kitchen designed, built and installed then look no further we can help, we can craft pieces to fit designated areas or if required we can come to you property and design the kitchen to your needs, our cabinets are all individually hand crafted, each staircase is crafted to fit the designated area and to the clients wishes, we are also happy to craft and install spiral staircases.

Property Renovation Service

Owning a property in Bulgaria can be a joy but also a nightmare we have all heard and experienced the pitfalls of property agents and or Bulgarian Maestro builders, we are a small family run enterprise that apply UK building renovation standards here in Bulgaria, we have been here for 4 years and have many satisfied clients who are willing to supply references, we are not affiliated to any property agents and we do not sell properties we just renovate or repair.

Slate or Stone Wall Facing Service
Most people who own properties in Bulgaria appreciate the problems associated with badly rendered or maintained exterior walls, having the lower portion of said walls faced in slate or stone then pointed with waterproof pointing can solve most of these problems, it also adds to the aesthetic value of the property.

We are a small family concern so you are assured of attention to detail and a personal service, if required we are able to supply via email photographs of some of our past projects. We will consider any project you wish to embark upon. All projects will be discussed and mutually agreed, we will then give you a written quote, and if you are resident in the UK we will email you with regular written and photographic updates to keep you apprised of the progress of your project.
If all you need is a friendly voice on the end of a phone or email with advice on how to or where to we are still happy to help.

For more information please pm me.
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Property Renovation and much more   Property Renovation and much more Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Although this is a nice item to read. I notice that you joined the forum today and apart from this item you have also only just introduced yourself. May I remind you that this forum is not for free ads and we will be hoping that you join in on other discussions.

Tony
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Property Renovation and much more   Property Renovation and much more Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:30 pm

Hi Tony I don't know if you want to edit your message but she was only activated today. g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
adele3822

PostSubject: Re: Property Renovation and much more   Property Renovation and much more Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:31 pm

I have been an active member of other forums and when I see something on this forum I feel I can contibute to I will, we have lived here on a permenant basis fo 4 years though good and bad and I have worked very hard to intigate into our community my daughter is getting married this year to a bulgarian so I do feel that your comments are somewhat uncalled for Property Renovation and much more 927475117
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Property Renovation and much more   Property Renovation and much more Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:48 pm

All people that join this forum and begin with an advertisement of what they can and cannot do are given a similar statement. This is no way pointed at you personally but we do try to enhance this forum by useful and collective discussions. We do have a policy that this forum is no place for free ads, as I am sure you are aware that some people will try and use these forums in order to drive up their business. I am pleased to hear that you intend to join in on the discussions and look forward to your participation. T

Tony
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Property Renovation and much more   Property Renovation and much more Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:05 pm

adele wrote:
Bespoke Hand Crafted Rustic Wood Furniture,
We can hand craft kitchen units, staircases, room dividers, garden furniture and decking

Have you got an area in you home that you would love to utilise but are unable to do so because you cannot find the right piece to fit there, do you have an area that you wish to use as a kitchen but do not know where to start as standard kitchen units will not fit or you just want a individualistic kitchen designed, built and installed then look no further we can help, we can craft pieces to fit designated areas or if required we can come to you property and design the kitchen to your needs, our cabinets are all individually hand crafted, each staircase is crafted to fit the designated area and to the clients wishes, we are also happy to craft and install spiral staircases.

Property Renovation Service

Owning a property in Bulgaria can be a joy but also a nightmare we have all heard and experienced the pitfalls of property agents and or Bulgarian Maestro builders, we are a small family run enterprise that apply UK building renovation standards here in Bulgaria, we have been here for 4 years and have many satisfied clients who are willing to supply references, we are not affiliated to any property agents and we do not sell properties we just renovate or repair.

Slate or Stone Wall Facing Service
Most people who own properties in Bulgaria appreciate the problems associated with badly rendered or maintained exterior walls, having the lower portion of said walls faced in slate or stone then pointed with waterproof pointing can solve most of these problems, it also adds to the aesthetic value of the property.

We are a small family concern so you are assured of attention to detail and a personal service, if required we are able to supply via email photographs of some of our past projects. We will consider any project you wish to embark upon. All projects will be discussed and mutually agreed, we will then give you a written quote, and if you are resident in the UK we will email you with regular written and photographic updates to keep you apprised of the progress of your project.
If all you need is a friendly voice on the end of a phone or email with advice on how to or where to we are still happy to help.

adele3822 wrote:
I have been an active member of other forums and when I see something on this forum I feel I can contibute to I will, we have lived here on a permenant basis fo 4 years though good and bad and I have worked very hard to intigate into our community my daughter is getting married this year to a bulgarian so I do feel that your comments are somewhat uncalled for Property Renovation and much more 927475117

We seem to have tow members here both with the name Adele? can you explain? g
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Property Renovation and much more   Property Renovation and much more Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Sorted for some reason this member registered in 2 different names ??? now can only use adele3822
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Property Renovation and much more   Property Renovation and much more Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:29 pm

adele3822 wrote:

Do you have a website with examples of your work?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
adele3822

PostSubject: Re: Property Renovation and much more   Property Renovation and much more Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:11 pm

am in process of sorting web site out if you can help please email or pm me as need all the help i can get [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Property Renovation and much more   Property Renovation and much more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Property Renovation and much more

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1