View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PROPERTY TAX Empty
PostSubject: PROPERTY TAX   PROPERTY TAX Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:18 pm

I found this and thought it might be useful .

[align=center:1nvlinaf]PROPERTY TAX[/align:1nvlinaf]

Real Estate Tax

Owners are liable to pay real estate tax on their Bulgarian property. The tax base is the assessed value of the property as calculated by the local tax authorities. The tax rates are set by the municipalities where the property is located and may vary between 0.02% and 0.5%.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PROPERTY TAX Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROPERTY TAX   PROPERTY TAX Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:04 pm

PROPERTY TAX 1763269238

Thanks bigsavak is that in addition to the annual municipality tax. There are so many taxes now I have no idea what we pay. PROPERTY TAX 3998065313

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PROPERTY TAX Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROPERTY TAX   PROPERTY TAX Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:59 pm

sounds like the municipality tax to me, paid every march, dont know of any more but you never know here. PROPERTY TAX 2381841692
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PROPERTY TAX Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROPERTY TAX   PROPERTY TAX Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:23 pm

I'm sure your right starlite there isn't any other TAX unless they have bought out a new one PROPERTY TAX 794030042 which wouldn't be a surprise as far as I know there is only the municipality tax PROPERTY TAX 570106603

Here is something of interest

NAP, the National Revenue Agency, have a website, that is now in English as well as in Bulgarian. There is an assistant Deputy director in the VT NAP office that does speak English and she will help you with any problems you have. If you ask at the info desk on entry, you will be told there is no one that speaks English there, so you have to speak Bulgarian or bring in a translator. A lady by the name of Kalina speaks very good English and her number is 0888 973 425 she does actually work within the offices.

The tax year ends 31st December and starts 1st January. But you have 3 months, till 31st March to get in your tax returns. So take no notice if your told otherwise by your accountant.

You can download the tax returns forms, complete them and take them to an accountant to verify, then post them to the NRA office, your accountant will submit your accounts to Company registration office, and it shouldn't cost you the earth.

If you do your tax returns, even if they are zero or your company is in effect sleeping, you will be fined anything from 1000 leva ?. As your company possibly being removed from the Company register.

More information here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PROPERTY TAX Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROPERTY TAX   PROPERTY TAX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROPERTY TAX

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1