Passports

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Passports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Passports   Passports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:33 am

First topic message reminder :

why is bulgaria obsessed with passports. you have to carry it everywhere, at the bank....passport, stopped by the police.....passport, year end tax.....passport. re registering.....passport.... any government paperwork.....passport. passport. passport. Passports - Page 2 794030042 Passports - Page 2 794030042 Passports - Page 2 794030042

it is an extremely important document and at home (uk) it is kept in a place of safety until required, which is not often.

I live in bulgaria, but the litchna carta and driving licence dont suffice here. its odds on at some point that i may well lose it when i am out Passports - Page 2 927475117 and the constant checking to see ive still got it is annoying.

so, are you allowed to carry a copy of your passport and keep the original at home where it should be. c
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

Passports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passports   Passports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:26 pm

I think I might be even luckier than Mike I carry a small filling cabinet of information in my pockets and having lived here for a few years I have never been stopped anywhere in Bulgaria but I'm sure my time will come but I'm always armed with reams of paper/documents Passports - Page 2 3367882216
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Passports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passports   Passports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:20 am

mickhev wrote:
Not that lucky Tony,they just done me for a cracked windscreen on my van,100 lev,off to Stara Zagora to get a new one fitted 400Lev,,,,,,,,is that lucky Passports - Page 2 794030042

Mike

Hi Mike,

Could you not have said you were off to have it repaired? I was stopped on Sunday with a smashed back screen, but I told them I was taking it for repair (which I was) - what are they going to say to that? Now I just have to wait a week to get the car back Passports - Page 2 927475117

oldun wrote:
For Brits at the moment this is your passport but soon we will be able to have a proper ID card again which will mean a passport will not necessarily have to be used as ID.

Hi Oldun,

I don't think that everyone will get a proper ID - after 6 years total residency, I went to get a new "
proper"
card recently. They issued me not with the photo card, but another white card till 2014. "
Am I not entitled to a photo card"
, I said. "
Yes"
, they said, "
but we won't give you one"
(this is Dobritch).
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

Passports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passports   Passports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:11 am

well i have a "
proper L/C again , photo and all info on it ...twas no prob to get....so never have to carry passport ..unless i want to !....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Passports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passports   Passports - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passports

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2