UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May Empty
PostSubject: UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May   UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:55 pm

[size=55:2fx659jp]Eventim

British rock legend - singer Joe Cocker will hold his first ever concert in Bulgaria on May 28th, 2011, organizers Balkan Entertainment announced Friday.

The concert will take place in the capital Sofia "
Festivalna"
Hall.

Grammy winner Cocker, whose career spans over six decades, is to perform his all-time hit singles such as You're So Beautiful, Unchain My Heart and You Can Leave Your Hat On along with songs from his latest album Hard Knocks (2010).

Cocker's tour is dedicated to the new album which climbed to the top of the German charts as soon as it was released.

Tickets range between BGN 80 and 100 and will be on sale beginning February 14 through Eventim. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The news is yet to be confirmed by the singer's official site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May   UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:52 pm

I hope this happens I have great respect for this guy he really is so underrated UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May 570106603
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May   UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:38 pm

JOE COCKER Tickets

Saturday, 28. May 2011, 20:00
Sofia, Bulgaria

Tickets
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... mance.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May   UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:56 pm

bigsavak wrote:
I hope this happens I have great respect for this guy he really is so underrated UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May 570106603

Hope you get to see him Bigsav g fingers crossed for you :UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May 1931734156:

Oddy
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May   UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:42 am

oddball wrote:
bigsavak wrote:

Hope you get to see him Bigsav g fingers crossed for you :UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May 1931734156:

Oddy

Agreed bigsavak let's hope we will be "
Up Where we Belong"
when he comes over!!

s s
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May   UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:58 am

I will be going to this and I'm about to try and book a ticket or 2, can't wait UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May 570106603 UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May 570106603
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May   UK Rock Legend Joe Cocker to Delight Sofia in May Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1