Belgium's Univeg Expands in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Belgium's Univeg Expands in Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Belgium's Univeg Expands in Bulgaria   Belgium's Univeg Expands in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:44 pm

[size=75:3h33gawp]novinite November 16, 2009

Univeg Bulgaria, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Belgian Univeg group of companies, dealing with retail distribution of fresh and frozen products within the region, is embarking upon the construction of a new warehouse to offer cross-docking possibilities in Sofia, the company has revealed.

Univeg Bulgaria anticipates moving into the new facility in mid-2010, with Cordeel Bulgaria (a subsidiary of the Belgian-based company Cordeel NV) undertaking the site's construction.

According to the company, one-fifth of the total warehouse space of 8,000m2 will be dedicated to frozen products.

Other temperature zones will allow optimal handling of fresh produce requiring different cooling regimes.

A large open site will provide excellent vehicle access with 25 loading docks guaranteeing an efficient process flow.

"
The move to our new platform is a next step in the development of Univeg Bulgaria, allowing us to respond to our customers' needs for more space and steadily increasing quality requirements,"
says Jaak de Witte, business unit manager for transport and logistics, as cited by ww.fruitnet.com.

Dominic Hamers, country manager at Univeg Bulgaria, added: "
Early 2009 we started using new bi-temperature controlled trucks, allowing chilled and frozen transport in a multi-temperature environment. Currently we are implementing an on-line temperature track and tracing system."

The construction of the new, state-of-the-art warehouse and distribution centre is set to reinforce Univeg Bulgaria's position as a leader in retail fresh and frozen distribution, he added.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Belgium's Univeg Expands in Bulgaria   Belgium's Univeg Expands in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:31 pm

It never ceases to amaze me how all the big boys are moving into Bulgaria but so many of the Brits are bailing out and on many of the forum with the exception of this one it seems very gloomy not all are the same but that's the impression I get on some of them but it makes sense to me that if all these big companies are moving into Bulgaria then why is this ???
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Belgium's Univeg Expands in Bulgaria   Belgium's Univeg Expands in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:19 pm

Well this is certainly good news for people like me krypton as you say if its good enough the the big chaps then little old me will be very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belgium's Univeg Expands in Bulgaria   Belgium's Univeg Expands in Bulgaria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1