Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales Empty
PostSubject: Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales   Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:14 pm

The big winter sales in the clothes and shoes stores have begun, a check by the Bulgarian News Agency showed.

In the first days of 2011, the stores in the malls and the Sofia shopping streets Vitosha and Graf Ignatiev announced the beginning of discounts, which could reach up to 50-70% for certain items.

The Bulgarian Consumer Protection Act requires the display of the old price, as well as the new price, when there are sales. The goal is to inform the clients of the exact amount of the discount for the articles, so that they could make an informed choice.

Items first have to be sold at the old price for at least a month before being subjected to a discount. This requirement aims at preventing traders speculate with the sales by first increasing the price and then decreasing it, in order to attract more clients.

Another requirement envisions that the windows of the stores have to display the time period for which sales will be valid. The period cannot be longer than a month or shorter than a day.

In case not all the items in the store are on discount, this information should also be displayed at the window of the store.

Also, the discounted items have to be separated from the other items in the store in specially designated fort his purpose places and the clients have to be informed about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales   Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:39 pm

s s

Sounds good to me - get your credit cards to the ready girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales 2706089290

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales   Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:45 pm

oddball wrote:
s s

Sounds good to me - get your credit cards to the ready girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales 2706089290

Oddy s

Tell me about it I think I'll have to move out so her indoors can have more space :Headbang:for her cloths and shoes and thats not counting the bags and any other item she pick up on her travels Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales 1865348797
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales   Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Blink wrote:
oddball wrote:
s s

Oddy s

Tell me about it I think I'll have to move out so her indoors can have more space :Headbang:for her cloths and shoes and thats not counting the bags and any other item she pick up on her travels Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales 1865348797

Ah bless poor darling - Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales 927475117 :Very funny 2:perhaps you ought to do up the shed now blink - you simply cannot become between a woman and her clothes and shoes and H H shopping - You could ask her to decorate the shed for you g Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales 1865348797

Oddy Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales 2381841692
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales   Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:07 pm

I already live in the shed my wife and her clothes etc occupies the house Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales 794030042 but she does let me have my meals with her Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales 1865348797
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales   Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:46 pm

bigsavak wrote:
I already live in the shed my wife and her clothes etc occupies the house Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales 794030042 but she does let me have my meals with her Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales 1865348797

s s Ah diddles Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales 927475117 I really feel for you that is just [size=150:wnvhtvnr]So funy Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales 2381841692 you did not honestly think you would get sympathy did you Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales 3135333095 - On your bike g Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales 2345823347

Oddy Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales 1865348797
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales   Bulgarians to Enjoy Winter Clothes, Shoes Sales Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1