altText

What Guitar ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

What Guitar ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What Guitar ?   What Guitar ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

My grandson is 9 years of age and he wants an electric guitar for Christmas with an amplifier now I don't know anything about these so I was wondering if any of you could give me some advice as to what sort I should get him ? the bands he listens to are ...Dire Straits, The Who, CSNY, Genesis, Meatloaf, ZZ Top, Deep Purple, Black Sabath, Meat Loaf, AC/DC I just thought if I added what he likes it may help to know what sort of Guitar I should get him
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com

AuthorMessage
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: What Guitar ?   What Guitar ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:30 pm

I just did it for you paul and thank you all for this advice I will try and get hold of Johnberry and see what he has to say too but I do appreciate all that's said here and maybe there will be more T
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
paulhackling
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: What Guitar ?   What Guitar ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:43 pm

Thanks very much for the Flag , and who would not be Happy to have the St George flag apart from a couple of Welsh people i know ,its a very nice flag the Red cross have been using it for years . Thank you George ! or should it now be St George What Guitar ? - Page 2 1536469901
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: What Guitar ?   What Guitar ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:46 pm

Daisy wrote:
Hi Paul just thought I would let you know Ashley has done it now s

paulhackling wrote:
Hi everyone Just a suggestion but the introduction of the Welsh flag would be nice T

Iv'e got a St Andrews flag, it's big and it doesn't make any noise, only if it's windy. It will be used next week for St Andrews day, unfortunately for some I will be busy playing the bagpipes and being noisy as usual. What Guitar ? - Page 2 2381841692 What Guitar ? - Page 2 2381841692 What Guitar ? - Page 2 1865348797 What Guitar ? - Page 2 1865348797
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Guitar ?   What Guitar ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Hi Paul,

I'm still waiting for the elevation to "
St"
, but we're getting there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] s s s s s
Back to top Go down
paulhackling
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: What Guitar ?   What Guitar ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:49 pm

All the very best for St Andrews day What Guitar ? - Page 2 1995268642
Back to top Go down
paulhackling
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: What Guitar ?   What Guitar ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Am sure you will make it George What Guitar ? - Page 2 1995268642
Back to top Go down
johnnyberry

PostSubject: Re: What Guitar ?   What Guitar ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:36 pm

hi i think you should get a 3/4 size gibson sg copy ,or there are 3/4 size fender stratocaster copies, have a look on ebay there are plenty of package deals with the amp guitar and straps and teaching dvds i wish some one had bought me a nice guitar when i was a kid, lucky boy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Guitar ?   What Guitar ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Guitar ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2