Tattoo(s)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mechta
Super user
Super user

Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

does anyone here have any?
I'm not 18 yet...but i've been considering getting this tattoo for quite a while....I edited a photo of mine on photoshop hehehe to show the place ment
thoughts &
ideas?
also .... best to get it done in UK or BG? prices? hahaha

^^ Random Post Nothing to really do with anything...just boredem Tattoo(s) - Page 3 2381841692
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:20 pm

willowsend wrote:
Now the mind boggles. Perhaps you would like to tell us all which parts you have had added ??????? Tattoo(s) - Page 3 2706089290

Hummmmmmm Tattoo(s) - Page 3 2345823347 this should be interesting to hear Tattoo(s) - Page 3 2381841692 Tattoo(s) - Page 3 1865348797
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:39 am

willowsend wrote:
starlite wrote:
tattoos are forever, forever ( bond theme lol ) they wrinkle and fade with age, body sculpture may look ok when young but become a sad sight with age, removal is not yet perfected and costs a lot of money. think carefully before having permanent tattoos as there is no going back. c s
If we were meant to have tattoo's on our body, we would have born with them g
if we were meant to have piercings we wud be born with holes in our ears...and other places.
if we were meant to smoke we'd have chinmeys....and so on
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:09 pm

In Burgas every year they have a tattoo fair ,i an not a tattoo person but i was very impressed,tattoo guys from all over the world were there,as they say the world is you oyster,if you want a tattoo this is the place,it was mind blowing what they can do
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:55 pm

As a retired Funeral Director amongst other professions, I have seen a few tattoos on deceased people and many not to be mentioned here. If I saw a tattoo saying "
Just Breathe"
on a deceased whilst I was putting the lid on the coffin and screwing it down it will not ring true somehow. A tattoo saying maybe "
See You Later"
might be more appropriate.
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:44 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
As a retired Funeral Director amongst other professions, I have seen a few tattoos on deceased people and many not to be mentioned here. If I saw a tattoo saying "
Just Breathe"
on a deceased whilst I was putting the lid on the coffin and screwing it down it will not ring true somehow. A tattoo saying maybe "
See You Later"
.....that was kinda harsh :/
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:15 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
A tattoo saying maybe "
See You Later"

I love that one and as you say its more appropriate and does have a funny side to it Tattoo(s) - Page 3 1865348797
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:26 pm

nu2bg wrote:
itchyfeet wrote:
A tattoo saying maybe "
See You Later"

I love that one and as you say its more appropriate and does have a funny side to it Tattoo(s) - Page 3 1865348797
i didn't find it funny Tattoo(s) - Page 3 3998065313
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Well Louise it takes all sorts of people to live on the planet and what one person finds funny another may not and as it seems in this case you didn't maybe next time Tattoo(s) - Page 3 1536469901
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:47 pm

bigsavak wrote:
Well Louise it takes all sorts of people to live on the planet and what one person finds funny another may not and as it seems in this case you didn't maybe next time Tattoo(s) - Page 3 1536469901
Tattoo(s) - Page 3 3023850720
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:50 pm

Nothing to do with Tattoos but I really like you new avatar g
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:23 pm

therowfamily wrote:
Nothing to do with Tattoos but I really like you new avatar g
hehehe thank you...it's actually a screen shot from when i was watching Andrea's new video on my ipod, it froze at this photo and i liked it :P H
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:24 pm

hmmmm....i think that as a teacher i can't get a tattoo on my neck...soooo where can i have it? :P
Back to top Go down
Cumbrian
Senior user
Senior user

Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:28 pm

i think that as a teacher i can't get a tattoo on my neck...soooo where can i have it?

Don't see why not?
My daughter-in-law is a hairdresser, she has some stars on her neck, easy to grow your hair and cover them.

Tattoos in years gone by were sported by sailors, soldiers, convicts, etc, often home-made or badly executed.
The modern tattooist has better equipment and materials to work with, and many more designs.
I had a collection of 40-year-old tattoos on one arm, faded over the years and not particularly attractive.
A visit to several tattoo artists to come up with a cover-up sleeve resulted in a design of roses full forearm, designed and drawn on by a young lady and blacked in by her husband, they work as a team.
2 sessions of 1 hour, first to do outline, 4 weeks later to do shading.
Supposed to be coloured, but I like the black with shading, it covered all the old stuff up.
Suppose I could go back and have it coloured if I want it freshened up, but it looks OK.
Yes, it hurts a bit, but not that much, and only for a short time, and it heals up fast.

So it's not the end of the world if you get tired of your small design, it can always be covered.

Cost-wise, £50 an hour that was 3 years ago in Manchester.
My ex-wife had a small fairy on her shoulder in sunny beach, 10 leva, the exchange rate then was 3.5 to the £1 if I remember, about 2004.
So it might be cheaper in Bulgaria.
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:39 pm

Cumbrian wrote:
i think that as a teacher i can't get a tattoo on my neck...soooo where can i have it?

Don't see why not?
My daughter-in-law is a hairdresser, she has some stars on her neck, easy to grow your hair and cover them.

Tattoos in years gone by were sported by sailors, soldiers, convicts, etc, often home-made or badly executed.
The modern tattooist has better equipment and materials to work with, and many more designs.
I had a collection of 40-year-old tattoos on one arm, faded over the years and not particularly attractive.
A visit to several tattoo artists to come up with a cover-up sleeve resulted in a design of roses full forearm, designed and drawn on by a young lady and blacked in by her husband, they work as a team.
2 sessions of 1 hour, first to do outline, 4 weeks later to do shading.
Supposed to be coloured, but I like the black with shading, it covered all the old stuff up.
Suppose I could go back and have it coloured if I want it freshened up, but it looks OK.
Yes, it hurts a bit, but not that much, and only for a short time, and it heals up fast.

So it's not the end of the world if you get tired of your small design, it can always be covered.

Cost-wise, £50 an hour that was 3 years ago in Manchester.
My ex-wife had a small fairy on her shoulder in sunny beach, 10 leva, the exchange rate then was 3.5 to the £1 if I remember, about 2004.
So it might be cheaper in Bulgaria.

Have to agree with what you have said here cumbrian your right many years ago the were many respectable people who had tattoos and that includes the forces, I do believe that if you were a sailor it was mandatory to have a tattoo so why not? as you say there are far worse things this young lady good do Tattoo(s) - Page 3 3367882216
Back to top Go down
Darrell
Junior user
Junior user

Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:33 am

Hi Darrell's wife here,
Darrell has tattoos.I'm used to them now,but when we were first together he used to get some funny looks from people, as though he was a thug. Today people are more accepting of tattoos,and lots of woman have now got them. It has in the past affected his job.You can have laser treatment to remove them later, but it's expensive and it's more painful than getting a tattoo. My children wanted tattoos, I told them while they lived in my house they couldn't have any. They have since all grown up and have their own homes. They did get their tattoos. They couldn't understand why I had said no.My reasons were I wanted them to be older when they made that decision, a bit more mature. What people want when they are young isn't always what they want later. My father in law had an underwater sea theme on his back, but as he got older, he never took his shirt off even when on the beach. I said to my daughter have one where you can cover it up if you want to. Her reply was whats the point of having one if you rarely see it. My advice is don't rush into it, trends and fashions change.They don't look so nice when your skin ages, and they have faded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattoo(s)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next