Tattoo(s)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mechta
Super user
Super user

Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

does anyone here have any?
I'm not 18 yet...but i've been considering getting this tattoo for quite a while....I edited a photo of mine on photoshop hehehe to show the place ment
thoughts &
ideas?
also .... best to get it done in UK or BG? prices? hahaha

^^ Random Post Nothing to really do with anything...just boredem Tattoo(s) - Page 2 2381841692
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
borntolaze
Senior user
Senior user

Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Remember a Tattoo is forever!
This man had what he thought was the best tattoo in the world...

Untill he went to prison!!

Thankyou for the help Sarah g
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:46 pm

borntolaze wrote:

hahahahhaa thats not a good tattoo its too big tbh hahahaha and i can only image what they did to him in prision Tattoo(s) - Page 2 2381841692
ill never get1 like that
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:14 pm

If these things are not done hygienicaly then you can be in serious problems. These are mainly caused by ink poisoning or if the needles are not sterile you risk all the usual blood infections. Many people know and have suffered as a result.

If I have seen the image properly you seem to be looking at the neck area. This could also be a big mistake as there is very little fat tissue in this area and is to near the spinal chord.

I personally would not have one but it is an individual thing good luck. Always use someone that has been recommended by someone else that has used the technician.
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:18 pm

tonyb60 wrote:
If these things are not done hygienicaly then you can be in serious problems. These are mainly caused by ink poisoning or if the needles are not sterile you risk all the usual blood infections. Many people know and have suffered as a result.

If I have seen the image properly you seem to be looking at the neck area. This could also be a big mistake as there is very little fat tissue in this area and is to near the spinal chord.

I personally would not have one but it is an individual thing good luck. Always use someone that has been recommended by someone else that has used the technician.
ooooo dont scare me :S now im scared Tattoo(s) - Page 2 927475117 Tattoo(s) - Page 2 3135333095 Tattoo(s) - Page 2 3998065313
and i was going to get it done at this place in london which is owned by chris garver (A reputable tattoist also has been featured on london ink and Miami ink ->
tv shows on TLC )
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:30 pm

No scare intended.

But it is the same advice that I would give to my children and my grandchildren. Sometimes it is better to be safe than sorry. As borntoglaze has said these things are for life unless you have a lot of money to be rid of them. Think carefully before you leap c to your parents.
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:35 pm

tonyb60 wrote:
No scare intended.

But it is the same advice that I would give to my children and my grandchildren. Sometimes it is better to be safe than sorry. As borntoglaze has said these things are for life unless you have a lot of money to be rid of them. Think carefully before you leap c to your parents.
LOL i never talk to my parents about anything ;
) and they hate tattoos anyway hahaha and im gunna marry a bulgarian millionare..and then naturally ill become a chalga star and work with andrea ofcourse .....duh LMAO Tattoo(s) - Page 2 1865348797 :LMHO:and i have 2 years to wait before i get one im not 18 yet :P
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:35 pm

borntolaze wrote:

Good question why did he got to prison ?

sarah
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Sarah wrote:
borntolaze wrote:

Good question why did he got to prison ?

sarah

...i cant even imagine why hahaha...undecdent exposure probably hahaha
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:38 pm

I don't see anything wrong with any of these and I'm shocked to hear some one went to prison for a tattoo which from what I can see looks perfectly harmless unless he ran round the streets naked Tattoo(s) - Page 2 1865348797 Tattoo(s) - Page 2 1865348797
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:19 pm

tattoos are forever, forever ( bond theme lol ) they wrinkle and fade with age, body sculpture may look ok when young but become a sad sight with age, removal is not yet perfected and costs a lot of money. think carefully before having permanent tattoos as there is no going back. c s
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:27 am

starlite wrote:
tattoos are forever, forever ( bond theme lol ) they wrinkle and fade with age, body sculpture may look ok when young but become a sad sight with age, removal is not yet perfected and costs a lot of money. think carefully before having permanent tattoos as there is no going back. c s
If we were meant to have tattoo's on our body, we would have born with them g
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:56 am

Emmmmmm surely the same could be said for makeup which most female use these days ? just a thought
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:03 pm

Gimp wrote:
Emmmmmm surely the same could be said for makeup which most female use these days ? just a thought

Emmmmmmmmmmmm, I can see where you are coming from Gimp but not quite the same issue, make-up is usually applied to the face to enhance whoever requires it, and can, and is usually removed at night. You cannot remove tattoo's before you go to bed, so it is not like for like Tattoo(s) - Page 2 3367882216
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Very true Brian but lets face it we all end up with different bits added to us as time goes by and a lot of them can't be removed without it killing us Tattoo(s) - Page 2 3135333095
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Now the mind boggles. Perhaps you would like to tell us all which parts you have had added ??????? Tattoo(s) - Page 2 2706089290
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo(s)   Tattoo(s) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattoo(s)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next