HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

Do you need your car driven to Bulgaria?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RadioGb

Do you need your car driven to Bulgaria? Empty
PostSubject: Do you need your car driven to Bulgaria?   Do you need your car driven to Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:52 pm

I am a professional UK musician working in Bansko (but live in Sevlievo) from December until March.

I have a number of guitars to take over and Easyjet etc will prove unreliable and expensive.

If you need a car / van bringing over for cost only (fule, ferry, vingette) and a gaurantee that it will not be left unattended at any time please email me ASAP at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The vehicle will need EU vehicle recovery in case of breakdown and relevant insurance /green card. I can provide you with a full enhanced CRB check ( Teacher / Youth Worker) and UK passport details for those whom may worry that they will not see the car again! I have driven this route many mnay times and have a full clean licence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

many thanks, JT
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Do you need your car driven to Bulgaria?   Do you need your car driven to Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:07 pm

Good luck with this but I think you might have problems getting anyone to go along with you on this, no disrespect to you but there have been so many who have got their fingers burnt particularly by Brits
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Do you need your car driven to Bulgaria?   Do you need your car driven to Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:35 pm

s s

Hello JT

Welcome back g Wishing you lots of luck hope you get it sorted soon Angel

Berni &
Dougie

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
RadioGb

PostSubject: Re: Do you need your car driven to Bulgaria?   Do you need your car driven to Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:18 am

Hi Guys!

Yeh! Working in Bansko for the winter ski season, Decemeber - March with Balkans Holidays and really looking forward to it. Be prepared for the first of many new songs about snow and yet more snow. Hopefuly getting home to Sevlievo at weekends and to check on my poor wee homeless doggies over the winter frosts.

Read your news letter for Silistra - arn't you two simply amazing! So glad the summer party went well. I will remind the drunken holiday makers to part with some cash LOL!!!

Maybe next year I can do a gig for Silistra Orphanage as I should bnow be in Bulgaria pretty much full time.

Fond regards JT
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Do you need your car driven to Bulgaria?   Do you need your car driven to Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:44 am

Good luck with your winter job RadioBG I hope you have a great time at the resort and it would be fantastic if you could do something at Silistra next year :Sunny:I know this year they had a great time and raised some much needed funds for the children so all hep for the children is more than welcome I'm sure Berni will take you up on your offer s
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Do you need your car driven to Bulgaria?   Do you need your car driven to Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:56 am

Good luck JT hope you have a good winter and look forward to reading more from you and maybe even some pictures Do you need your car driven to Bulgaria? 3386807041
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you need your car driven to Bulgaria?   Do you need your car driven to Bulgaria? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you need your car driven to Bulgaria?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1