altText
altText

Bus to Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Bus to Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Bus to Bulgaria   Bus to Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:38 am

Hi Guys

This might be of interest to some of us.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

g
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Bus to Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bus to Bulgaria   Bus to Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:20 am

[size=150:2wm47oyj]Example
Leaving 10 March 2013

LONDON (Victoria Coach Station) to Varna, Bulgaria

*Fares from: Fares based on your passenger selections. Our lowest fares sell out quickly: To avoid disappointment, please choose a fare as soon as possible. *Arrives: The local time at the destination.

Departs From To Arrives* Changes Fares from*
21:30 LONDON (Victoria Coach Station) Varna, Bulgaria 06:00 1 [size=150:2wm47oyj]£248.00 Return
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

Bus to Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bus to Bulgaria   Bus to Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:58 pm

how much !!!! there having a laugh...used to fly london / varna for that with BA...now with swizz wizz ...but its bleeding quicker Bus to Bulgaria 927475117
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Bus to Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bus to Bulgaria   Bus to Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:30 pm

its a long time on a coach, my daughter did this last year with 3 children, manchester to london, then germany to varna. the hours of travel is 56 hours :Headbang:total cost 948 pounds. germany proved difficult as they did not know what the next bus was to change to and no one spoke english. the tickets did not state the date of arrival so we assumed 6 am saturday as they had left thursday. they did not arrive saturday and we nearly had interpol out looking for them. they arrived on the sunday. far too long to travel. never again. :Bus to Bulgaria 3897195628:
im not sure which company this was, but if you like touring then this may be for you, but with children its not ideal. c
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

Bus to Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bus to Bulgaria   Bus to Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:44 am

my son did it last year with a bulgarian company. half the price of the europe bus company. took 40hrs from scarborough to targoviste. said everyone was really friendly. i'm going back with them in jan s
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

Bus to Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bus to Bulgaria   Bus to Bulgaria Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:43 am

I wonder if that includes On the road meals Bus to Bulgaria 1865348797
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Bus to Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bus to Bulgaria   Bus to Bulgaria Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:56 am

Blink wrote:
Of course it does, there is a coffee machine and some biscuits at the back of the coach Bus to Bulgaria 1865348797
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Bus to Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bus to Bulgaria   Bus to Bulgaria Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:47 pm

Blyme : That is quit at lot to pay and 40hours me thinks not for me!!!!!!!!! Bus to Bulgaria 2345823347
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

Bus to Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bus to Bulgaria   Bus to Bulgaria Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:51 pm

willowsend wrote:
Blink wrote:
Of course it does, there is a coffee machine and some biscuits at the back of the coach Bus to Bulgaria 1865348797

Next to the smelly loo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

Bus to Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bus to Bulgaria   Bus to Bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:47 pm

What price????? Book early with Easyjet for a Flexi-ticket which includes free baggage, speedy boarding and good alocated seating so no thanks to the bus although I had considered Balkhorn which is much cheaper.
Having said all that, years ago I travelled by a Greek coach company in November for £29 and took 2 days Russell Square to Corfu. Not many people on board so very comfortable and some stops. I remember stopping in Italy and we all unloaded for wonderful (and cheap) parma ham and coffee. Fun on the ferry too and met up with an English guy en route for Santorini. I think the coach was probably just being delivered back to Greece for the winter and the few passengers paid for the fuel! Ah the good old days of travel which used to be an adventure.
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

Bus to Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bus to Bulgaria   Bus to Bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:43 pm

the bus was 90 euro's each way, so not something i would bother using most of the year. But fantastic for dec and jan when all the air companies put their prices up. No food or drinks avalible on board so very large pack lunch needed. s
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

Bus to Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bus to Bulgaria   Bus to Bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:54 pm

Was that with Balkanhorn Beautifulangel or Europebus? Good price and I think you aren't restricted to 20kgs of luggage like air travel. I think Europbus is part of National coaches in Britain.
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

Bus to Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bus to Bulgaria   Bus to Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:29 pm

it was with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They run from sofia but if you go into any office in your local bus station that does buses to sofia they will make all the arrangments so you can travel from where you are. They are a really helpful service,comfortable bus and no luggage restrictions, plenty of stops for toilet breaks and smoking. There is no bus change, once your on, goes direct from sofia to london twice a week. Only down side was all the films are in bulgarian.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

Bus to Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bus to Bulgaria   Bus to Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:03 am

Brilliant info and something to think about for future. T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bus to Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bus to Bulgaria   Bus to Bulgaria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bus to Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1