altText

Liquid membrane, help needed !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss happy
Senior user
Senior user

Liquid membrane, help needed !! Empty
PostSubject: Liquid membrane, help needed !!   Liquid membrane, help needed !! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Hi we have used a liquid membrane on a flat roof it is brilliant except it is too brilliant, white that is.
Its called isoflex by isomat, they do make it in other colours, but not in our praktiker in Varna.
so if anyone knows of anywere we can get a different colour from please would you let me know. Liquid membrane, help needed !! 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Liquid membrane, help needed !!   Liquid membrane, help needed !! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:17 pm

You could contact them and ask? here is their website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :Good luck:looking on their site you can only get White, redbrown. which is here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... uct-flyer/ if I have the right stuff ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
miss happy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Liquid membrane, help needed !!   Liquid membrane, help needed !! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:04 pm

:Thank you:you have the right stuff. I have had a go at contacting them, had to first set up a g-mail acount first so did that, then nothing.
Things were a lot easyer when you just E-mailed someone Liquid membrane, help needed !! 794030042
Back to top Go down
miss happy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Liquid membrane, help needed !!   Liquid membrane, help needed !! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:06 pm

I would give you a Karma but dont know how Liquid membrane, help needed !! 1865348797
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Liquid membrane, help needed !!   Liquid membrane, help needed !! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Not too sure if I understand what your saying here Liquid membrane, help needed !! 3998065313 it must be my age Liquid membrane, help needed !! 3135333095 anyway here are the 2 emails from the site hope it helps you? if not let me know and I will try to help you more

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] OR [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Liquid membrane, help needed !!   Liquid membrane, help needed !! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:11 pm

miss happy wrote:
I would give you a Karma but dont know how Liquid membrane, help needed !! 1865348797

For future ref have a look here about half way down it shows you how viewtopic.php?f=16&
t=2306&
p=16751#p16751
Back to top Go down
miss happy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Liquid membrane, help needed !!   Liquid membrane, help needed !! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:35 pm

They are the ones i tried with no luck. I dont think its your age but I do think its mine Liquid membrane, help needed !! 1865348797
but I did manage the karma g
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Liquid membrane, help needed !!   Liquid membrane, help needed !! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:48 pm

What happened when you tried? I have just sent a test email from my gmail account and it seems to have gone off ok? I sent it to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

g
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Liquid membrane, help needed !!   Liquid membrane, help needed !! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:29 am

Hi miss happy I've Just had a reply from the test email I sent so it does work, try again and see what happens ? if you still have problems come back and let me know. Liquid membrane, help needed !! 1536469901

Dear Sir,

We received your e-mail. So you can contact us in order to help you.

Giota Kopatsari
Civil Engineer
Technical Support Department

ISOMAT S.A.
BUILDING CHEMICALS AND MORTARS
17th km Thessaloniki - Agios Athanasios
GR 57003 Agios Athanasios
Tel: +30 2310 576000
Fax: +30 2310 576029
Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Web: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
miss happy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Liquid membrane, help needed !!   Liquid membrane, help needed !! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:33 pm

:Thank you:Ashley It works fine now. Ive sent them a E-mail.
Problem was I was in to much of a rush trying to send it before conformation for my new G-mail was done.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Liquid membrane, help needed !!   Liquid membrane, help needed !! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:47 pm

Glad you got it sorted let us all know how you get on g
Back to top Go down
miss happy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Liquid membrane, help needed !!   Liquid membrane, help needed !! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:53 pm

Hi I got a very quick and helpful reply. :Thanks1:Ive copied it as the info may be of use to others.

I am writing on behalf of subsidiary of Isomat in Bulgaria.

Please contact our dealer in Varna Stilian Shterev +359885604899, or directly with the central office in Sofia +35929349895.

Best regards

Plamen Peshev
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Liquid membrane, help needed !!   Liquid membrane, help needed !! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:52 pm

g :Great:Well done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liquid membrane, help needed !!   Liquid membrane, help needed !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liquid membrane, help needed !!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1