View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mechta
Super user
Super user

help needed! Empty
PostSubject: help needed!   help needed! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:46 pm

anyone know how to fix my ipod touch? it doesn't connect to pc/charger only when i twsit cable and when connecting to itunes it says "
Itunes could connect to this Iphone because of an unknown error E8000065"
. but its an ipod touch not iphone..help?!?!?!? anyone pleaseeeeee :((
i cant put my song of the week maria - ti pozna li me on my ipod now help needed! 927475117
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

help needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help needed!   help needed! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:56 pm

I had a similar problem sometime ago all I did is I reset it and problem gone help needed! 3023850720
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

help needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help needed!   help needed! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:03 pm

scott wrote:
I had a similar problem sometime ago all I did is I reset it and problem gone help needed! 3023850720
how do you reset it?
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

help needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help needed!   help needed! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Which iPod do you have? help needed! 3023850720
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

help needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help needed!   help needed! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:02 pm

scott wrote:
Which iPod do you have? help needed! 3023850720
ipod tooooouch :P
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

help needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help needed!   help needed! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:33 pm

You need to reset to factory settings with a hard reboot:
[url:rhtjiubp]http:
//www.
mydigitallife.
info/2007/10/04/how-to-reset-iphone-and-ipod-touch-hard-reset-or-reboot/[/url:rhtjiubp]
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

help needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help needed!   help needed! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:25 pm

Chris wrote:
You need to reset to factory settings with a hard reboot:
[url:2aflxm4r]http:
//www.
mydigitallife.
info/2007/10/04/how-to-reset-iphone-and-ipod-touch-hard-reset-or-reboot/[/url:2aflxm4r]

Good to see others know to help needed! 3023850720
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

help needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help needed!   help needed! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:38 pm

mersiiiiiiiiiiiii :)
just 1 problem...it doesn't connect to the computer so how am i meant to rebot it? and also do i lose all my photos and music if i do? and i can't back them up coz again it doesn't connect to computer help needed! 927475117
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

help needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help needed!   help needed! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:43 pm

If you do a factory reset you will lose everything? can you tell us what the exact model is ?
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

help needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help needed!   help needed! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:50 pm

scott wrote:
If you do a factory reset you will lose everything? can you tell us what the exact model is ?
idk if i will but i think that i would and the model is an old one hahaha ipod touch 8GB 2nd generation i believe it to be
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

help needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help needed!   help needed! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:55 pm

Follow this

Apple Support documented how to perform a reset. However, note that resetting the iPhone or iPod is not the same with restoring the iPhone or iPod. Restore will erase and wipe out completely all information and data that contained inside the device, including musics, songs, videos, contacts, photos, calendar information, call lists, maps, applications installed and any other data. All iPhone or iPod Touch settings are restored to their factory condition. Meanwhile, reset is more about hard reset, for those familiar with terms associated with PDA, Palm or Windows Mobile. In other word, reset is simply a forced reboot, where power is cut off from iPhone or iPod Touch to restart the device from fresh.

To reset the iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button simultaneously at the same time for at least ten seconds, then the LCD display will clear and the Apple logo appears on the black background. When Apple logo appears, reset is done.
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

help needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help needed!   help needed! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:07 pm

scott wrote:
Follow this

Apple Support documented how to perform a reset. However, note that resetting the iPhone or iPod is not the same with restoring the iPhone or iPod. Restore will erase and wipe out completely all information and data that contained inside the device, including musics, songs, videos, contacts, photos, calendar information, call lists, maps, applications installed and any other data. All iPhone or iPod Touch settings are restored to their factory condition. Meanwhile, reset is more about hard reset, for those familiar with terms associated with PDA, Palm or Windows Mobile. In other word, reset is simply a forced reboot, where power is cut off from iPhone or iPod Touch to restart the device from fresh.

To reset the iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button simultaneously at the same time for at least ten seconds, then the LCD display will clear and the Apple logo appears on the black background. When Apple logo appears, reset is done.
:O omg....i dont wanna lose everything :S i have videos and photos that i have from my old computer and i don't use itunes i use copytrans so i will have nothing it will take me hours to download all music again and i'll lose all my stuff and i have reset it loads before and it doesn't work and i cant restore it :Very sad:do u have skype?? its easier to talk there
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

help needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help needed!   help needed! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:11 pm

As it says above you will only be doing a reboot, so you won't lose anything its only when you do a full restore you will then set it back to how it was new, so just follow the reset instructions and all will be fine as far as your data is concerned

Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

help needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help needed!   help needed! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:19 pm

scott wrote:
As it says above you will only be doing a reboot, so you won't lose anything its only when you do a full restore you will then set it back to how it was new, so just follow the reset instructions and all will be fine as far as your data is concerned

ive just done that and its still the same help needed! 927475117
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

help needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help needed!   help needed! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:20 pm

its stuck on the stupid apple logo now...what do i do now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help needed!   help needed! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help needed!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next