View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas   Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:28 pm

Christmas dinner menu from Dolphins

Just to let you know we are now taking bookings for Christmas, yes we are open on the 25th of December!!!

Attached is a poster with meal details and information on booking your place, also attached is a map of how to find us.

please note that we are only allowing people with bookings to enter on Christmas day.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us via this e-mail [email:30n33a3w]anitawillis1@hotmail.
com[/email:30n33a3w] or by telephoning 0886881369 / 0886881376

Kind regards

Anita Willis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by 2 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas   Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:03 pm

Sounds ok for about £20.00 but can someone tell who knows
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas   Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:53 pm

Sounds a fair price to me but it does depend on the quality I don't know of this place so I can't say anything one way or the other but it is on Christmas day so its going to cost a little more
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas   Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:10 pm

I don't know what the place is like either so if anyone has been there please let us know
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas   Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:50 pm

From what I can remember the price above sounds ok but I do know that the prices in Bulgaria do change from one place to another but if its as good as it sounds I would have no problem paying that last year in the uk I paid more than double that
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
the_dolphins

PostSubject: Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas   Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Robin. Me and my mum (anita) own / run the bar / restaurant / hotel. Here we haven't got a massive place but we can seat around 70 people inside and about the same around the pool (outside)
We have 2 rooms avalible with en suite toilet / shower.
We have 2 bar's (1 inside and 1 outside)2 Kitchens, a shower room and toilets inside and outside (outhouse for when the pool is open).
If anybody would like to come and visit us (to maybe help other people by leaving some feedback on here) then please do come, you only need to book a place for the sunday meal or christmas meal, any other time (including sunday) you can drop in and order off our menu if your feeling hungry.

If you have any questions please ask away...

Regards

Robin Turner

h

p.s. Admin for posting the christmas menu

Last edited by 149 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas   Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:51 pm

Great menu you have there good luck with your venture

ATB
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas   Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:55 pm

Yummy another menu looks good to wish I was over there right now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
the_dolphins

PostSubject: Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas   Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:06 pm

Thanx again Admin [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Netsniper: Thank you aswell, you know if your ever in the area drop in and see us [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas   Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:10 pm

Your [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas   Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:41 am

Emmmmmm sounds all good this I feel hungry now
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas   Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Hi Robin

Nice one! Sounds like you have a lovely place.

We'd be happy to do some kind of interview/feature on your venture on the Quest Bulgaria site if this would be of interest?

If so, let me know and we can organise some editorial content, photos, etc.

Oh, by the way, on the menus PLEASE would you change 'leves' in the price!

In Bulgarian there is only 'leva', not 'leves' or 'levas'

Cheers
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
the_dolphins

PostSubject: Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas   Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:00 pm

Hi ya Chris,

Thank you very much, As soon as my mum gets back from her holiday, in about a week, i'll get in contact with you and hopefully we can arrange something.

Also thanks for the heads up on the 'Leva' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[align=center:1k3t37di][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/align:1k3t37di]
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas   Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Good luck with you Christmas dinner I only wish I was there

sarah
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas   Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:47 pm

Hey Chris, I am waring my best smile can I come with you, as I can be your taster, You don't really want to do that yourself as that might be consider byest. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well I have to try eh!!

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas   Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner menu from Dolphins inc Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next