View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette   Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Looks like its going to cost even more to Tax your car next year

The price of "
vignettes"
(road tax) in Bulgaria is set to increase next year, announced Rosen Plevneliev, Minister of Regional Development.

The price of vignettes has not changed for the past two years. The most popular are annual vignettes, which cost BGN 67. In 2008, the revenues collected totaled BGN 217 M. In January this year BGN 103 M were collected, according to the Road Agency.

In October 2009, the recently sacked director of the Road Agency, Yanko Yankov, had announced that the price of stickers would not be increased in 2010.

The National Road Infrastructure Agency stated that there is still no decision on how much new stickers will cost, nor whether this hike will apply to all categories of vignette.

Three ministries those of Regional Development, Transport and Finance are meeting Monday night to discuss the matter.

Plevneliev told the Bulgarian National Television there were several variants to be discussed. The final option will be announced Wednesday, when the budget is to be put before the Council of Ministers

The price increase should be applied only to one-year vignettes, in the opinion of the Minister of Regional Development.

The Ministry of Transport prefers not to offer an opinion, because they have not yet received the analysis of the Road Agency, said Minister Alexander Tsvetkov.

The Ministry of Finance commented that they are still analysing whether all types of vignettes are to go up and by how much, or whether the rise should be limited to certain categories only.

Currently, a tender is open for the selection of vignette distributors;
the project is worth BGN 40 M, over a period of 4 years, and the deadline for presentation of offers is November 2.

At the moment, the stickers are being distributed only by DZI Trans and Bulgarian Posts. The intention of the tender is to provide for more distributors of the vignettes, said Minister Plevneliev.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com

AuthorMessage
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette to Cost More in 2010   Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Make sure you all get one people or the Lollipop will be out
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette to Cost More in 2010   Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:13 pm

[size=85:3kmekyor]novinite 27 May 2010

Bulgaria Introduces Electronic Toll Passes in 2013

ulgaria's road vignettes will be replaced by 2013 with electronic toll systems, Regional Minister, Rosen Plevneliev informs.

Plevneliev spoke to media Thursday, during the conference “Transatlantic Partnership between the US and the EU – Bulgaria's Role,” organized on the occasion of the 15th anniversary of the American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria.

A working group will prepare the parameters of the electronic system in the next six months, and the decision of the Council of Ministers will be made then, but the entire process will require at least three years.

The Minister pointed out the system would not lead to increased fees for drivers and stressed on the experience of other countries, such as Germany, where electronic toll systems have increased revenues from road taxes up to seven times.

The system in Bulgaria will include the so-called electronic passes and traffic monitoring through GPS devices.

Once in place, the system will allow those who travel less to pay less in road fees.

The investment cost remains unclear, but one plan includes the option where expenses will be undertaken by investors against a promised future concession.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette   Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:55 pm

[size=55:2k90tfdx]novinite 15 October 2010

Bulgaria Replaces Road Vignettes by 2014

Bulgaria's road vignettes will be replaced with electronic toll systems by 2014, Regional Minister, Rosen Plevneliev, has announced.

He has explained that in two weeks, the government will present a project for building a system for collecting road fees per kilometer.

"
It is fair because in this way, people who travel less will pay less. However, there is a possibility that Brussels would ask back the EU money invested in roads in Bulgaria,"
Plevneliev said.

In May he announced that the new electronic system will include the so-called electronic passes and traffic monitoring through GPS devices.
Bulgaria's road vignettes will be replaced by 2013 with electronic toll systems, Regional Minister, Rosen Plevneliev informs.

Plevneliev spoke to media Thursday, during the conference “Transatlantic Partnership between the US and the EU – Bulgaria's Role,” organized on the occasion of the 15th anniversary of the American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria.

A working group will prepare the parameters of the electronic system in the next six months, and the decision of the Council of Ministers will be made then, but the entire process will require at least three years.

The Minister pointed out the system would not lead to increased fees for drivers and stressed on the experience of other countries, such as Germany, where electronic toll systems have increased revenues from road taxes up to seven times.

The system in Bulgaria will include the so-called electronic passes and traffic monitoring through GPS devices.

Once in place, the system will allow those who travel less to pay less in road fees.

The investment cost remains unclear, but one plan includes the option where expenses will be undertaken by investors against a promised future concession.

Back to top Go down
Timerman
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette   Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:38 pm

Having just bought a car I decided to pop into Svishtov today to buy a vignette how hard could that be ? considering when I crossed over from Romania into Ruse in March I just had to call into the Shell garage to buy one Lol

Well, I called into the regular garage I used and was told Neh :-( and he pointed the along road to another garage, I popped in there and luckily a young lad could speak English and said Post Office in Svishtov Centre, great I thought, till I got into the post office and they said neh, Office one and pointed up the main street :( So then I goes into the number one office on the block she pointed to be told neh, policia office one, so down the street again to the Police station to be told Kat office one, great I thought finally success as the Kat office is next door Lol

After sitting in the queue for nigh on 25 minutes I'm then told Neh, Office one :( and directed up the main street, the penny drops, ahh the taxation office :-) in I goes and I'm told again Neh office one finally by sheer luck a young lad we asked where office one was took us there, it was the Office 1 Stationary supplies store Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 794030042 Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 794030042

Only in svishtov can you not buy a bloody vingette anywhere other than the only stationary store in town, 3 hrs later I'm finally home with a new vignette in the car window [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette   Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:57 pm

That's strange. As far as I knew, you can only get them in garages now? But maybe that's changed again.
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette   Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:01 pm

I would say that was pretty good going only 3 hours Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 1865348797 Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 1865348797 Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 1865348797 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Timerman
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette   Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:44 pm

coriolanus wrote:
That's strange. As far as I knew, you can only get them in garages now? But maybe that's changed again.

I always thought the garages were a certainty, but believe me after todays experience I'll take nothing for granted anymore, I've got to take the car to Veliko Tarnovo within 30 days to get the BT plates on it, now thats something I'm going to dread, I might even take the wife so she can get a full day but more like week of shopping in Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 2381841692 Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 2381841692 Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 2381841692
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette   Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:27 pm

Timerman wrote:

I always thought the garages were a certainty, but believe me after todays experience I'll take nothing for granted anymore, I've got to take the car to Veliko Tarnovo within 30 days to get the BT plates on it, now thats something I'm going to dread, I might even take the wife so she can get a full day but more like week of shopping in Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 2381841692Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 2381841692

Hi Timerman,

I have changed plates on a number of cars. Last time, I did it, it was British plates for BG plates in Dobrich. This time, the people who look after my car in Obrochishte suggested a "
fixer"
. For 50 leva, it was well worth it - the car was done in about two hours. I suggest you ask around and find someone or you may well be there a whole day or longer.

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
dave b
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette   Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:41 pm

MY local garage will send a guy to go through the sitting waiting, pay, go to the next counter, sit wait, pay go back to next counter, pay. go to get plates. sit wait get KAT. 4 hours (roughly) that it takes to sort out. I even spent the same time registering a 750 kgs new trailer I bought here. Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 794030042
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette   Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:58 pm

Price of vignette stickers remain unchanged in 2011

here won’t be changes in the price of vignette stickers for 2011. That became clear at a press conference in Agency Road Infrastructure. Distribution of vignette stickers on the market starts today in all desks countrywide and will continue until December 19. The vignette stickers will be with new protection.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette   Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:49 am

Bulgarian Toll Stickers for 2011 on Sale

Bulgaria's annual vignettes (toll stickers) are available for buying in 3300 places in the country starting Wednesday.

The stickers can be bought in the Petrol, Lukoil, Shell, OMV, ECO Bulgaria, Litex, Rompetrol, in the Piccadilly stores, in Easypay's offices and 1870 Bulgarian Posts' stations, as well as on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] website.

The price of the vignette will not increase in 2011. The current cost of an annual vignette for a car is BGN 67, a price unchanged since 2007.

A vignette is required for driving on Bulgarian state roads. These are practically all main roads in Bulgaria and there is no option to avoid buying a vignette for driving across Bulgaria.

Bulgaria's road vignettes will be replaced with electronic toll systems by 2014, as announced by Regional Minister, Rosen Plevneliev.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette   Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:52 am

Admin wrote:
Bulgarian Posts' stations

What is a "
post station"
when it is at home, Ashley? Do they mean Post Office? s s s s s
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette   Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:54 am

I would think so George but maybe its not Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 3998065313 remember this is Bulgaria Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 1865348797
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette   Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:59 am

Looks like next year's vignette at the same price, 67 leva Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 739492727
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette   Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:25 am

Although from the consumers point of view the cost is still the same as it was in 2007 I'm sure most of us would be happier to pay more and get better roads Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 3998065313
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette   Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulgaria Road Tax Vignette

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next