altText
altText

Your area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Turkey Billy

Your area Empty
PostSubject: Your area   Your area Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:14 pm

We are looking to relocate to Bulgaria next year and would love to know the areas all you nice people reside in !! I know everybody will think that there area is the best but would it be good for us? We do not have too many requirements,not too far from the coast, nearish to a town, and nursery school near by,looking forward to hearing from you all T
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

Your area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your area   Your area Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:13 pm

There are some lovely places in Bulgaria but I think it would help if you said a little more about what your looking for ? in Town, in a village, or other etc you will get more response I feel if you did that good luck and i hope you find what your looking for Your area 1430720830
Back to top Go down
Turkey Billy

Your area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your area   Your area Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:41 pm

nu2bg wrote:
There are some lovely places in Bulgaria but I think it would help if you said a little more about what your looking for ? in Town, in a village, or other etc you will get more response I feel if you did that good luck and i hope you find what your looking for Your area 1430720830
Probably in a larger village,its more the areas really we will be taking our grandaughter with us who is only 2 so a nursery would be nice,we are used to living by the sea here in Turkey but I think the price in Bulgaria being close to the sea would be prohibitive. Where we are at the moment there is very little to do (unless you drink a lot) so an area with a town nearby with good shops would be great. Oh yes and somewhere where i could drown a few maggots would be fantastic!! T
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Your area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your area   Your area Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:07 pm

We're in the market town of Kotel ... about 1.5 hours from the coast and Bourgas airport and one hour from Sliven with western supermarkets, shops, cinemas, hotels, etc.

The town of Kotel itself is lovely, surrounded by amazing scenery and mountains. Although classed as a 'town' it's fairly small, but does have all facilities for daily life:
twice weekly market, shops, restaurants, bars, doctors, chemists, schools, two hotels, etc., and is also a very historic place, being the birthplace of the Bulgarian Revolution.

Oh, and one of our neighbours, a retired professor, goes fishing just about every chance he gets as there are several rivers and lakes a few minutes drive from the town.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Turkey Billy

Your area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your area   Your area Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:23 pm

ChrisQBG wrote:
We're in the market town of Kotel ... about 1.5 hours from the coast and Bourgas airport and one hour from Sliven with western supermarkets, shops, cinemas, hotels, etc.

The town of Kotel itself is lovely, surrounded by amazing scenery and mountains. Although classed as a 'town' it's fairly small, but does have all facilities for daily life:
twice weekly market, shops, restaurants, bars, doctors, chemists, schools, two hotels, etc., and is also a very historic place, being the birthplace of the Bulgarian Revolution.

Oh, and one of our neighbours, a retired professor, goes fishing just about every chance he gets as there are several rivers and lakes a few minutes drive from the town.
Several rivers and lakes within a few minutes drive!! you wouldn't tease an ex double glazing salesman would you? Angel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your area   Your area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your area

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1