altText
altText

Krapets Black Sea area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Krapets Black Sea area  Empty
PostSubject: Krapets Black Sea area    Krapets Black Sea area  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 8:31 am

Now don't laugh but there is a place call Krapets about 90km from Varna and I am told it is a beautiful place to visit.  Here is some info on it.  Problem is how do I tell people we are going to Krapets for a break, they will fall down  La  La  La  La  La  Krapets Black Sea area  2381841692 What a name eh! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] get up off that floor.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Krapets Black Sea area    Krapets Black Sea area  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:43 am

Its certainly worth visiting...love it there
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Krapets Black Sea area    Krapets Black Sea area  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:34 pm

Quote :
Now don't laugh but there is a place call Krapets

You taking the mickey out of the best beach in our area wow great place, we have monthly beach BBQ's there in summer, but we go down the track about 2km away from from the main area, to secluded area by the lake Krapets Black Sea area  3367882216
Bill
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Krapets Black Sea area    Krapets Black Sea area  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:03 pm

bulgariabill wrote:
Quote :
Now don't laugh but there is a place call Krapets

You taking the mickey out of the best beach in our area wow  great place, we have monthly beach BBQ's there in summer, but we go down the track about 2km away from from the main area, to secluded area by the lake Krapets Black Sea area  3367882216
Bill

La g
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Krapets Black Sea area    Krapets Black Sea area  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:21 am

your right Bernie, just got of the floor Krapets sounds like my kind of beach as I am always in the crap,
on that note do you remember Carry on up the Kyber, well I have quiet a few friends and one of them has a son called Mustafa, and every time they mention his name I am on the floor again as I am thinking must have a leak from the film then, better watch myself I think I am on the borderline "opps"
Back to top Go down
http://www.askbuck.com/.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krapets Black Sea area    Krapets Black Sea area  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krapets Black Sea area

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1