I want to live in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mechta
Super user
Super user

I want to live in Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: I want to live in Bulgaria   I want to live in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:33 pm

i really want to live and maybe study (because the only uni in the UK that does a bulgarian course is UCL in London) and also work in bulgaria (as a english and possibly a french teacher). However.....my parent's aren't exactly hmmm how to write this 'thrilled' with the idea of this, however i want to do it and i shall.. in exactly 644 or perhaps more days (the phrase don't wish your life away springs to mind hahahaha) anyway i want to get the true feel and knowledge of what bulgarian life is like, i have read some of the other posts in this thread also...but id like to know more :) Angel
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: I want to live in Bulgaria   I want to live in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Its great that you want to live in Bulgaria and I sure there will be plenty on here who will tell you whats its like I want to live in Bulgaria 3998065313 the ups and the downs but don't wish your life away you have plenty of time good luck and I'm sure someone will come along soon I want to live in Bulgaria 1430720830
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: I want to live in Bulgaria   I want to live in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Apart from the fact that you like the Bulgarian Language and their music what other reasons do you have to want to live there? I want to live in Bulgaria 3356871870
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: I want to live in Bulgaria   I want to live in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:11 pm

have you been to bulgaria yet, just wondered where you get the enthusiasm for this country. I want to live in Bulgaria 2204270746
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: I want to live in Bulgaria   I want to live in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:32 pm

starlite wrote:
have you been to bulgaria yet, just wondered where you get the enthusiasm for this country. I want to live in Bulgaria 2204270746

This is a very important question and one you will need to ask yourself g
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: I want to live in Bulgaria   I want to live in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:54 am

sallyann wrote:
Apart from the fact that you like the Bulgarian Language and their music what other reasons do you have to want to live there? I want to live in Bulgaria 3356871870
because it is a beautiful country, and i want to teach there and it is my path from god I want to live in Bulgaria 1763269238
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: I want to live in Bulgaria   I want to live in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:56 am

starlite wrote:
i've never left england, ive never been abroad, ive never own a passport (until next year when i'll need one to get my perliminary driving lisence)we can't afford such thing....and my enthusiasm comes from my heart and soul and from God i love Bulgaria (and france...as well as other countries....but i have no enthusiasm for england [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: I want to live in Bulgaria   I want to live in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Always follow your heart but be ruled by your head g
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: I want to live in Bulgaria   I want to live in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:02 pm

scott wrote:
Always follow your heart but be ruled by your head g
good advice :) thank yoouu T
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: I want to live in Bulgaria   I want to live in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 am

I have to ask Mechta - What age and nationality are you? I thought you were around 30 from your remarks on the age difference and that you were Bulgarian from the way you write, but I think I am wrong on both counts. Welcome to your friend by the way. I want to live in Bulgaria 2581928987
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: I want to live in Bulgaria   I want to live in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Hi oldun she is 16 and from the UK.

Hello mechta, you ask whats life like in Bulgaria? I think this is a very big question and you will get a different response from everyone, there are those that love it and there are those that don't like it for one reason or another? speaking for myself I only lived there for about 18 months and it was for health reasons I had to leave :Very sad:however from my experience I would say that life is how things were in the UK about 50 years back which is no good to you as your only 16, and to try and explain how life was 50 years a go would take quite a long time and would prove very difficult on here, I liked the Bulgarians well those that I met I found them to be very kind and very genuine although there was the odd one that wasn't but you soon get to spot them :shocked1:I found that although most Bulgarians had nothing or very little they are always willing to share it with you which is how it use to be in the UK so long a go, I also found that life in Bulgaria was so much slower which to some degree I had trouble adjusting to since having spent all my life in the UK and working in a fast environment it was so difficult to accept that if I wanted something I may have to wait for a week or even longer for something that in the UK would get sorted in less than 24hrs, another difficulty I had and I think most ex-pats will agree was the language barrier but this won't be a problem to you as you seem to have a very good understanding of it :Clap:I could go on but I think I will let others add their views and that way you will get a better understanding yourself
I want to live in Bulgaria 3356871870
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: I want to live in Bulgaria   I want to live in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:43 pm

oldun wrote:
I have to ask Mechta - What age and nationality are you? I thought you were around 30 from your remarks on the age difference and that you were Bulgarian from the way you write, but I think I am wrong on both counts. Welcome to your friend by the way. I want to live in Bulgaria 2581928987
heey...i'm 16 years of age and unfortunatly im English (yes, unfortunatly) but in my heart and soul i'm Bulgarian, so thank you for thinking that i am Bulgarian i'll take that as a compliment (it means alot to me i love BG) And i'm not 30 at all hahahaha if i was i'd be in bulgaria long ago [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: I want to live in Bulgaria   I want to live in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:47 pm

Netsniperthefirst wrote:
Hi oldun she is 16 and from the UK.

Hello mechta, you ask whats life like in Bulgaria? I think this is a very big question and you will get a different response from everyone, there are those that love it and there are those that don't like it for one reason or another? speaking for myself I only lived there for about 18 months and it was for health reasons I had to leave :Very sad:however from my experience I would say that life is how things were in the UK about 50 years back which is no good to you as your only 16, and to try and explain how life was 50 years a go would take quite a long time and would prove very difficult on here, I liked the Bulgarians well those that I met I found them to be very kind and very genuine although there was the odd one that wasn't but you soon get to spot them :shocked1:I found that although most Bulgarians had nothing or very little they are always willing to share it with you which is how it use to be in the UK so long a go, I also found that life in Bulgaria was so much slower which to some degree I had trouble adjusting to since having spent all my life in the UK and working in a fast environment it was so difficult to accept that if I wanted something I may have to wait for a week or even longer for something that in the UK would get sorted in less than 24hrs, another difficulty I had and I think most ex-pats will agree was the language barrier but this won't be a problem to you as you seem to have a very good understanding of it :Clap:I could go on but I think I will let others add their views and that way you will get a better understanding yourself
I want to live in Bulgaria 3356871870
ooooo thank you for your detailed answer. The UK isn't a place that I myself particually like;
at all I would go as far as to say that it is awful. However saying that I have never been aboard so I can not compare to any other way of life, although from what i have heard, read and imagined Bulgaria seems perfect. Even though i know all the bad parts such as low wages and so on. And thanks, I have tried very hard at learning Bulgarian and I must say it is easier than French;
to which i do at school. Thanks again I want to live in Bulgaria 2581928987
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: I want to live in Bulgaria   I want to live in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:41 pm

I think as already said by others that you will get different answers from different members, I think you need to visit Bulgaria and see for yourself perhaps spend a good month there if you are able to and travel round a little you will find that different parts of Bulgaria have different things to offer which are not to everyone taste? what I may like and tell you about Bulgaria may not appeal to you or others because I see it through my eyes which isn't a true picture for you
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: I want to live in Bulgaria   I want to live in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:47 pm

davshaz wrote:
I think as already said by others that you will get different answers from different members, I think you need to visit Bulgaria and see for yourself perhaps spend a good month there if you are able to and travel round a little you will find that different parts of Bulgaria have different things to offer which are not to everyone taste? what I may like and tell you about Bulgaria may not appeal to you or others because I see it through my eyes which isn't a true picture for you
yes i agree we all have different tastes it wouldn't do for us all to be the same and i am planning to take a holiday there after i am 18, if i can afford it that is. And then see about uni etc etc if i like it g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to live in Bulgaria   I want to live in Bulgaria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to live in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next