UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria   UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:14 am

[size=55:11f2mzjt]Sofia echo 31August 2010

[size=85:11f2mzjt]UK apparel chain Next opens first Bulgarian store on September 1 2010

British clothing chain Next will take the wraps off its first Bulgarian store, in Sofia’s The Mall shopping centre, on September 1 2010.

"
This is our first Bulgarian shop and it will sell women’s, men’s and children’s wear. We opted for the retail centre on Tsarigradsko Shausse boulevard because we’re looking for locations people like to visit and it has good infrastructure,"
Gagik Bagramyan, manager of the new Next store, told Dnevnik.

He said that the British chain plans to open more Bulgarian units, including a home furnishing store.

"
The next one will also be in Sofia but we’re looking for suitable locations in other major cities,"
Bagramyan without elaborating.

The Next chain is a descendant of a tailoring firm established in 1864 and currently comprises 500 stores in the UK and Ireland, and another 180 in Europe, Russia, Asia and Japan.

For the first half of 2010, the company reported a profit that was 3.1 per cent higher than in H1 2009.

However, it expects demand on the clothing market will remain weak up to the end of 2010 and consumer behaviour will tend to be cautious. There for full-year sales are seen in the range -1.5 per cent to +1.5 per cent.

Meanwhile, the Okaidi kid’s clothing store opens its store in The Mall in September. Esprit, Pink Woman and Colin’s will also launch their stores in the shopping centres.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria   UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:22 pm

UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria 1763269238

My word UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria 3135333095 Will the Bulgarian's be able to afford to shop at Next UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria 3135333095- I certainly can't UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria 927475117- Of course that would be because I am a poor church mouse UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria 927475117 Or maybe I am as tight as a ducks beak UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria 2381841692 UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria 1865348797

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
ABC Property Surveyors.BG
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria   UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:58 am

Possibly not their best idea in todays economic climate.I guess BG'S won't know the brand either.Might well as be George from Asda.So many clothing shops struggling over here.
Back to top Go down
pixi
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria   UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:57 am

I agree with Oddball they wouldn't be able to afford Next clothes, plus they wouldn't have heard of them either. Only their own designer labels would be for them, except for the high flyer people in the cities.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria   UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:41 am

It always amazes me when I read about new places opening in Bulgaria why is it always the most expensive shops that most Bulgarians won't be able to shop in UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria 794030042 surely there is a need for shops that will sell their products to the people and by that I mean the majority of the people which as we all know most of them have a very small budget for clothing, but I'm sure these big stores know what they are doing because it costs millions for them to open stores UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria 3135333095

sarah
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria   UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:42 pm

UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria 1763269238

True Sarah, then I suppose that they have to drop their prices in line with cost of living in Bulgaria - Guess we will all be going to Next in BG than. Actually thinking about it McDonalds is a fraction of the price in BG compare to here in the UK. c

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria   UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UK apparel chain Next opens first store in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1