2Gether financial solutions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

2Gether  financial solutions Empty
PostSubject: 2Gether financial solutions   2Gether  financial solutions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Hi people I thought I would just tell you all that a company called 2Gether financial solutions uk based who offer all sorts of insurance link here [url:rkx2gxxe]http:
//www.
2getherinsurance.
com/[/url:rkx2gxxe] are in my opinion to be avoided, they are just the run of the mill Brokers but they are really so unreliable, I have used them for my car ins which now has turned into a difficult problem, I will explain..... when I took out the policy they told me that they would get my NCD from my previous company which was fine by me, now 2 years later I'm leaving them because their quote was well over the top they tell me that they never bothered getting my NCD from the previous company so now I'm trying to get it myself which isn't easy as the Insurance company I used over 2 years back have changed their system to a new one so I'm having to wait until someone in their admin can access the old system and find my old records which I need for my new insurance company to show I have max NCD or I will have to pay a much higher premium :Shocked: in my opinion after driving for over 30 years I have never had this problem and my advice is don't anyone else use them unless you want a nightmare like I'm having 2Gether  financial solutions 3135333095 2Gether  financial solutions 3135333095

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2Gether financial solutions   2Gether  financial solutions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:59 am

Simple solution, Ashley - get a car like mine:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then drive INTO their offices - fingers pulled out quickly - guaranteed 2Gether  financial solutions 3135333095

B. Rgds., George.
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: 2Gether financial solutions   2Gether  financial solutions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:45 pm

Its not just your Insurance company Ashley, they are all the same bl***y useless all of em 2Gether  financial solutions 794030042 They only want the money. Mind you I once claimed with Churchill after an 18year old girl racer banged into my 6 day old Mondeo. They were pretty good and sorted everything including car hire. IN Bulgaria we use HDI they as a rule are very good. Claimed on the house Insurance since we have been here and again no problems paid up without crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2Gether financial solutions   2Gether  financial solutions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2Gether financial solutions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1