View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

What a Forum !!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What a Forum !!!!!   What a Forum !!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:49 am

First topic message reminder :

I just want to say that I am so glad I found this site its so different to the others and so refreshing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] what I find about some of the other sites is that they are always busy cting about a lost dog? or moaning about their Bulgarian neighbors and other Brits :shock: oh and get this one"
NAME THE BIRD"
:x I just don't get it ? if they want to know about Birds then why not just Google it or look else where? there are plenty of sites on the net for just about anything? anyway rant over as I started above I love this forum and I do hope it stays as it is with a view from all sides about whatever to do with Bulgaria and the life there including its problems and how to resolve them? and no Mods who think they are GOD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so to all of you!!! because its you and I that make this forum what it is
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mickhev
Super user
Super user

What a Forum !!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What a Forum !!!!!   What a Forum !!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Dont need to do much mod work all the members are brill

Mike
Back to top Go down

What a Forum !!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2