altText

Anyone living in the South?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Judybaby
Junior user
Junior user

Anyone living in the South? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone living in the South?   Anyone living in the South? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:07 am

Does anyone on here live in the South ie. The Rhodopis? Anyone living in the South? 3671290933

Anyone south of Haskovo? Any experience or comments to make about around Kardzali area? c

Apart from the obvious that is about the weather in the winter, checking access etc

I'd like some opinions on the various villages in this area, where to look at, where to avoid etc Anyone living in the South? 3998065313

We think we've decided we want to be in the south, but not in a flat area. I'm the sort of person who thinks that the New Forest in Uk is sooo boring! That's why we live in Devon, lots of hills and little villages and near the sea. Fabulous when you get the good weather s

We already live 4.5 km from nearest paper shop so not bothered about being a bit isolated.

We've had a look for properties in Sandanski region but there does not seem to be many houses for sale, or not many estate agents anyway.

Look forward as always to getting your advice everyone

Look forward to hearing your ideas.
Back to top Go down
Judybaby
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anyone living in the South?   Anyone living in the South? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:56 am

Has no-one got anything to add to this?

I take it no-one lives in the South? What hint should I get from that I wonder?!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Anyone living in the South?   Anyone living in the South? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:53 am

Hi Judy

Whilst I've spent time in various southern regions it's not somewhere I'd like to live, far too hot for my wife in Summer!

I prefer it up here in the Balkan mountains. Whilst it does still get very warm in Summer, it's nowhere near as hot as the Southern regions and still stays nice and green up here with a lovely breeze off the mountains.

Sorry I can't help more.

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Anyone living in the South?   Anyone living in the South? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:04 am

Hi Judy I can't help you here I know you have been looking for this answer for a while now all I can say is try searching the web and see if that shows anymore

sarah
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Anyone living in the South?   Anyone living in the South? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:32 am

Judy, I have sent you a PM with contact details of friends of ours that have owned a house down in Sandanski region for a few years. I spoke to them and they are happy to talk to you about the area, estate agents, etc.

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone living in the South?   Anyone living in the South? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone living in the South?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1