The sun has got his hat on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next
AuthorMessage
Judybaby
Junior user
Junior user

The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 Empty
PostSubject: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Hip hip hip hoorah
And we're coming out to play

s s s s s s s

The barbecues out, the grass has had it's 1st cut, and I've got heat bumps on my arms for the first time ever!!

Well, there has to be a downside somewhere!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 7:15 am

Morning all, although it is not a good morning still dull and miseriable and actually raining and I hate the rain so have to find myself something to keep me busy before I start to climbe the walls. The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 794030042 Maybe a bit of this Cooking or this The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 1742235717 The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 603428086 Or i could go out in the jeep looking for this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

:Fantastic: The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 2706089290 If you know were there is one can you let me know please. You know I have been telling my children 'You know money does not grow on trees' obviously I was wrong The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 1995268642 Have a good day
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:45 pm

Bright and sunny, a bit breezy, but still warm outdoors. Rotary hoed the vege garden this morning ready for planting next week.

Our storks are back, so Martinitzi now discarded.

s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 2:28 pm

It is pouring down here, guess we won't be stacking the wood tomorrow then as it will be too muddy should have done it this morning when it dry and windy. At least we covered it up before the rain. Hot

We saw a stork yesterday so bands off. oh the rain just stopped looks like the sun is coming out again and the wind has gone too s Hoover g g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 9:23 am

The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 927475117 The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 927475117 Lots of this stuff about depressing The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 2334215883
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 10:39 am

We've not got any of that wet stuff, but the wind is so strong it's blown the sun away...almost impossible to rely on a stringline in these conditions. Angry
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 11:44 am

justbazz wrote:
We've not got any of that wet stuff, but the wind is so strong it's blown the sun away...almost impossible to rely on a stringline in these conditions. Angry

Drunk Drunk Drunk lines
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 pm

That's what it feels like!
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 7:10 am

Well...following a string of fairly hot days, we awoke this morning to refreshing showers. g

Can almost hear the garden sending thanks to the rain God.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 8:04 am

Ah that is good.  We had a real thunder storm last night and boy, did it rain, the front area got flooded again but thankfully when the rain stopped it soaked away - We really do need to get help with sorting the drainage there I just can't seem to get anyone to come and advise or look.  I have dug a canel and it seems to work but still get the floods. Now the other neighbour is telling me we need to build up around the bottom of the new fence with cement etc to stop rubble coming in. So another job to tackle.

It is a lovely day today and we needed the rain but think we might have a lot more to come today.   Hope you all have a good day g g
Back to top Go down
Johnnjulie
Junior user
Junior user
Johnnjulie

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 am

Oofty me we had the thunderstorm of all thunderstorms the other night. Quite a spectacle though. Glad the sun is coming back out though. Hope everyone is fine and dandy after the last couple of days g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 12:05 pm

Johnnjulie wrote:
Oofty me we had the thunderstorm of all thunderstorms the other night. Quite a spectacle though. Glad the sun is coming back out though. Hope everyone is fine and dandy after the last couple of days g

Thank [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] All find and dandy here in Silistra now, temps soreing again after the heavy rain last night into early hours of the morning. Place is sticky mud but by tomorrow it will be back to normal. g g
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 1:56 pm

All good here with the sunny s sky although a little dame
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 2:20 pm

Give it another day or so and it will be as dry as a bone.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 6:42 am

WOW!  looks like we are in for another very very hot spell.  Keep safe guys!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The heat wave, which hit Bulgaria weeks ago and only took one short break so far, is continuing. In fact, the scorching heat won’t loosen its grip on this country in the next 10 days and possibly longer, according to today’s weather forecasts.

Today, on Thursday, August 3, 2017, it will be even hotter than yesterday, in most of Bulgaria.

A new Code Yellow dangerous weather warning is in place for all but two Bulgarian provinces, due to excessive heat, at temperatures between 34 and 38 degrees Centigrade.

These are the provinces affected: Blagoevgrad, Dobrich, Gabrovo, Haskovo, Kardjali, Kustendil, Lovech, Montana, Pazardjik, Pernik, Pleven, Plovdiv, Razgrad, Ruse, Shumen, Silistra, Sliven, Smolian, Sofia (city and province), Stara Zagora, Targovishte, Veliko Tarnovo, Vidin, Vratsa and Yambol. In all of these regions, the Code Yellow warning applies.

The only two regions which did not get any warning are Burgas and Varna, at the Black Sea coast. But even there, daytime highs will be above 30 degrees, which is ideal, because of the beach tourism during the ongoing season.

Inhabitants in all areas affected by the weather warning are advised not to move much outdoors and to drink a lot of water.

A new weather warning for Friday will most lake be put in place, since the heat will stay.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 3:41 pm

I just got back from working up at the farm all day...temp was 43 when I checked at about 2.30. Hot

Outside, on the patio, the temp is between 37 and 38 right now at 20 to 6.

Got to do it all again tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 59 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 59 of 61Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The weather wherever you are ?-