Some 26 Kids Die Mysteriously in Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Some 26 Kids Die Mysteriously in Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Some 26 Kids Die Mysteriously in Orphanage   Some 26 Kids Die Mysteriously in Orphanage Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:03 pm

[size=75:2msz53hz]Standart news 7 April 2010

Some 26 kids die in Krushari orphanage, prosecutors pay no attention

An orphanage of death killed 26 Bulgarian kids in three years only. Still, the home for mentally defective children in the village of Krushari continues to function. The prosecutor's office in the town of Dobrich sees no grounds for launching a thorough investigation. Most frequently the kinds in the home of death perished after heart deficiency. Still, doctors believe that most of the kids died out of starvation.
Only two of the children from the home were taken to hospital. The dead kids were buried by the stoker of the home as the village had no gravedigger.
There are signals about brutal attitude towards the kids in the home. An inspection ascertained that five of the kids had broken legs. Western media have already started showing serious interest in the next nightmare of Bulgarian homes for mentally handicapped kids bringing back the memories of the Mogilino home. Then, the scandal reached the EP before the authorities in Bulgaria undertook any measures.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Some 26 Kids Die Mysteriously in Orphanage   Some 26 Kids Die Mysteriously in Orphanage Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:19 pm

Just dreadful - absolutely disgraceful - have send all the members on facebook a copy of the article - Spreading the word and bringing awareness to the what actually does happen in some of these Orphanages might make the Government react. Oh I am so mad I can't even type
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Don't they know children are the most precious beings and we all work so hard to protected and keep them safe.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oddy
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Some 26 Kids Die Mysteriously in Orphanage   Some 26 Kids Die Mysteriously in Orphanage Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:02 am

Out of selfishness i did not want to read this article because i knew it would upset me. However unlike some of our human race i do realise that hiding behind the badness doesnt help so fought myself to read it.

Any words i use will not fully express how i feel, however oddy maybe if we get together on this one we can start to make our own enquiries, and maybe get involved 'behind' the scenes to help these children out too?

I am sure the director of the orphanage i work in will be more then willing to give hand in pushing a look around in this place!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Some 26 Kids Die Mysteriously in Orphanage   Some 26 Kids Die Mysteriously in Orphanage Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Believe me Amy nothing would please me more but I daresay we would not get withing an inch of the building. I will make a loud noise though in the right directions Wheels already in motion

Berni
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Some 26 Kids Die Mysteriously in Orphanage   Some 26 Kids Die Mysteriously in Orphanage Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Yes i am aware of the getting the foot in the door will be very difficult, however i am not scared of the challenge.

I have a feeling about this one. Send me a pm of what you have done to get wheels moving and i will take it from there, i am working tomorrow in the orphanange so can make some enquiries too!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Some 26 Kids Die Mysteriously in Orphanage   Some 26 Kids Die Mysteriously in Orphanage Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:28 pm

took this off othersite and THIS is the translation

[url=http:
//frognews.
bg/news_22013/Proveriavat_Doma_za_detsa_s_uvrejdaniia_v_selo_Krushari/:3vp4juic][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Google translation for those who can't read Bulgarian:

"
"
The reason for the check list was prepared by the Bulgarian Helsinki Committee of homes with high mortality among children, said the accuser from Dobrich Georgi Kolarov. The order was issued on March 2 this year by the Prosecutor.

By the end of the month is expected conclusion of the working group of representatives from the Department for Child Protection, the Bulgarian Helsinki Committee, the local municipal authority and the Regional RIPCPH dispensaries in Bulgaria.
27 children were killed in the last three years at home in Krushari by the media as main reasons are poor conditions and inadequate care staff. The villagers expressed their indignation of publications, and in turn guide the house convened press conference to acquaint the public with the conditions under which minors are kept.

According to Julia direktora home Varbanova 27 deaths are lying sick. 9 of them were children, and the remaining 18 were adults. "
There is a man who died after 23-year stay with us,"
she stated.
Occupants of the house numbered 100 in addition to paresis, and they have many other diagnoses. Caring for children 70 employees, of which 26 are professionals - social workers, psychologists, educators and others. Attendants in the home are 28, explained from the social club.

"
The care of these people provide the best possible existence of many that are largely fixed. For them, most can be moved in bed, bath and change of underwear, "
explained the staff, not hidden, they are very offended and affects of publications in the media.

Agency for Child Protection has issued recommendations in 2009 and home. 108 persons 100 persons to live in order to increase living space. "
The base of the house is perfect - have created two new rooms, massage rooms and Rehabilitation, is equipped playground. 51% of the children are integrated in time - two school in 8th grade and have good success, two are in kindergarten, 22 go to day care center in Krushari and other 26 attending Boarding School "
Dr Petar Beron in Dobrich, "
explained director Varbanova.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some 26 Kids Die Mysteriously in Orphanage   Some 26 Kids Die Mysteriously in Orphanage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1