Continuing Care for expats

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

Continuing Care for expats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Continuing Care for expats   Continuing Care for expats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

NHS Paid in the pot all my working life. Come here to live for a few years and everything stops. Our fault we were honest and told the authorities where we are. I'm afraid that one of the reasons that we came here in the first place is that the UK is a place where age is a factor.

If you are over 50 don't think you will get the Rolls Royce treatment that you expect. You get answers like "
what do you expect at your age'
and' You've ticked all the boxes, well done, pop another pill love' Of course we still pay income tax to pay for all the lazy ba*****s that don't work and the scroungers. How many people are living over here and claim for things that they are not entitled to? We know a chap who gets disability allowance [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Disabled I think not supposed to be poor at walking yet lives up a mountain where you sometimes have to WALK up to the house as the car won't make it, and its a 4x4 as well. Then there's the people that arrive in the UK and demand houses etc etc. Get help straight away don't they, yet we are told that if we return to the UK we will have to wait 18 months before we are entitled to NHS care again. Angry, too true I'm angry. But they are still taking my money off me in tax [b]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Continuing Care for expats   Continuing Care for expats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:46 pm

I've now split this so it may not make too much sense to some ??? at the beginning
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Continuing Care for expats   Continuing Care for expats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:12 pm

Admin wrote:
I've now split this so it may not make too much sense to some ??? at the beginning

Thank you Ashley for sorting that out. As I said from the beginning it was a personal matter, but if the information was going to help others who find themselves in a similar situation I was willing to share it on the open forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuing Care for expats   Continuing Care for expats - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuing Care for expats

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2