Ideas to Help the Children please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
botev
Senior user
Senior user

Ideas to Help the Children please Empty
PostSubject: Ideas to Help the Children please   Ideas to Help the Children please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:24 pm

As you are all aware now, i have organised a monthly sale in the Kosharitsa Village to help locals and fellow expats sell and promote buisnessor just to come together and provoke some intergaration.

Above all my personal aim is to start helping to the children of Kosharitsa Orphanage but also including the kindergarten children too.

While the kindergarten children are happy with how fortunate they are they do enjoy the cake and colouring competions that we held for them. However the children from the orphanage obviosuly are in desperate need of some further help!

We have been kindly donated a water colour painiting which will be handed over for auction on the 7th. However i think we will be holding the auction of the painting until may/june when we will have more tourists! I feel it will bring more cash donation in maybe? any thoughts on this please?

We have also been donated a bench to go towards the outside apparatus that we working towards raising money for so this is a great headstart!

Freezerman and Jane have also offered some space on their vehicle after a couple of months for other material donations, like clothes, thanks for that guys and they have also given the idea of holding a raffle! They also wanted to do a bbq and donated 50st for every burger sold but we are having some issues with this right now as part of the reason we have the restaurant premises is to up their custome too...so any ideas on how to get around that in the most diplomatic way????

The raffle we were thinking of a meat raffle??? what do you guys think? remembering this must to apeal to the bulgarians too!!!

We have a 5Lv fee also which will go towards the funds we want to raise for the outside apparatus, however we need some more ways to raise money! I have no imagination when it comes to stuff like this and given the economy situation charity really does start at home at the moment!!!

I was thinking maybe a sponsered dress up sale in may??? you know so you could get your friends to sponser you to dress up for the sale....meaning that we can raise money and take donations from people that want to help without them actually needing to come...so we could have donations from Varna from those who can't make it?????? come on guys help me out here i am ready to organise and do everything else but i really needs some ideas and support.....

Thanks everyone......so much.....and after Easter ready for the 7th april next sale we will have pictures of the two story wooden play house that we want to raise money for!

We are also wanting to get the attentions of the tourists too and will be holding an evening in sunnybeach fun night, where participants will dress up and be silly in participating bars in SunnyBeach whilst collecting donations from the tourists, so some ideas of this will be good too, and if anyone is interested lets start talking about when etc etc etc i have the contacts with the bar owners!!!!

Ok thanks and i really eagerly wait all your replies ;
)
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Ideas to Help the Children please   Ideas to Help the Children please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Can't give you any advice at the moment but I just want to say good luck and all you ladies who are doing what they can for the children you all deserve a medal
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Ideas to Help the Children please   Ideas to Help the Children please Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:54 pm

I had my first offical voluntary work introduction yesterday which i tell all in my online journal, after coming up close and personal i really do feel proud that i have been giving such an honourable journey on which to travel!

guys all over PLEASE....this is what they need....

DEODRANTS, SOAPS, TOOTHPASTES ETC ETC ETC ETC ALL THINGS FOR SELF HYGYIENE.

one deodrant can be bought for 13Pence in tesco and can be sent to bulgaria for such a small cost, if everyone could spare such pennies just imagine how far they would actually go!!!!

fancy dress barcrawl on sunnybeach is in the beginnings of being organised and another one in discussion in Avren, this one will be kareoke competition with other ideas yet to be confirmed.

address to send material donations is, Amy Petrova, c/o romance hotel, Kosharitsa, 8224 nessebar municipilaty Bulgaria...

please please guys any little help is appreciated!!!!

any questions or ideas please respond!

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Ideas to Help the Children please   Ideas to Help the Children please Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:19 pm

Tell you what I will do? for every person/active member that donates what LttleSteps is looking for above I will donate £5.00 now there's a challenge for you
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Ideas to Help the Children please   Ideas to Help the Children please Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:42 pm

your are a star!!!! thanks so very much!!!!! we are lucky to have you Ashley

COME ON PEOPLE
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Ideas to Help the Children please   Ideas to Help the Children please Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:25 pm

Just wanted to let you all know, even though i am not sure if my appeal is being seen here, but incase it is just want to you know that i have had a generous emails from the owners of sunset kosharitsa offering to bring over material donations every trip they make! They have a convinience store and are happy donate!

They found my post on another forum!

happy happy happy, however Ashley is offering donations of 5 pound for every one who donates something on this forum, and i have had no one from here respond :( please guys, surely some of you have got few pence to spare?

Here are a few pics to give you some idea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks again

Amy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Ideas to Help the Children please   Ideas to Help the Children please Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:39 am

I could live in one those myself Amy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Ideas to Help the Children please   Ideas to Help the Children please Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:49 am

LittleSteps wrote:
surely some of you have got few pence to spare?

Amy .. how to donate? You got a PayPal account?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Ideas to Help the Children please   Ideas to Help the Children please Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:55 am

I know ashley i said to rumen he could had slept in that more comfy then the dog house ha ha ha ha its fabulous isn't it.

Chris you can find my paypal, [email:3vapbr3n]amypetrova@live.
co.
uk[/email:3vapbr3n]
[email:3vapbr3n]littlestepsbg@live.
com[/email:3vapbr3n]

both my emails are registered.

Thanks very much, will keep all updated, however we need to raise a total amount of 2300 Leva. We were given a generous discount for the consideration of why we want to buy it too!!!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Ideas to Help the Children please   Ideas to Help the Children please Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:01 pm

Amy, small donation sent. Sorry it wasn't more, but don't have much money in my PayPal account at the mo.

Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Ideas to Help the Children please   Ideas to Help the Children please Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Thanks chris,

your donations is very appreciated!!!

Thanks you are fabulous
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to Help the Children please   Ideas to Help the Children please Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Hi we have had, t.shirts and shoes donated again from our forum members so come on ashley thats two items now......

5.00 gbp per item you said ... woo hooo

your stars that are really shining in the sky!!!
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to Help the Children please   Ideas to Help the Children please Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Getting back on track on now, thanks to everyone for there support and here Ashley some more have been keeping up with your challenge.

We have had some videos and clothes donated to us from one of our forum members, thanks FREEZERMAN and sorry it has taken me this long to get it up on here....kindly donated all sorts of needing materials for our very worthy appeal....

Also another forum member bought some goods over from asda, shoes, writing materials and colouring books......thanks again!

Photos will be displayed when all donations are sorted boxed and donated! We are getting lots more now and with the auction at the boat inn at ravda this saturday hope to get a bit closer to the refurb fund for the childrens disabled room!!!!!

Thanks again, and thanks again ashely for putting your 5pound challenge up, every little helps as they say ;
)
Ideas to Help the Children please 3356871870 T Ideas to Help the Children please 3356871870 T Ideas to Help the Children please 3356871870 T
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to Help the Children please   Ideas to Help the Children please Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:41 am

Well done Amy and all the best for the future and fingers crossed for the auction Ideas to Help the Children please 1430720830
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to Help the Children please   Ideas to Help the Children please Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:19 pm

So, the end of the season is here and we have finished with the fundraising in sunnybeach

Soo and Tony March from Ravda, The Boat Inn, will be still be holding a table top with stall selling goods in aid of my appeal. They have helped me to raise funds which will make a significant difference to the children. Thanks guys!!

Fat Kats, our venue for this year, we did fantastic WE SMASHED our target and had donations bought by us sooner than we imagined. Thanks to Micky, the d.j, natalie the manager and Andre also a manager who supported us throughout the summer and joined us in the 50th Anniversary celebrations yesterday at the orphange.

Donaters - this summer i have been over whelmed with the amount of donations, whether it be material or cash donations. You guys are truley generous!!! We have had all sorts and for all age ranges which is truely fabulous, we have also recieved brand new items as well as second hand .....

The donations which have been given are all being organised and getting ready to be taken to the childrens home next week .....

The wooden play house, equipt also for wheelchairs is up and already being played in .... The play gym for the garden for the younger disabled children will also be going up next week ... we are very excited....we meaning me and the kids

Donations are still be gladly recieved ..... even though i will be volunteering in one of the baby orphanages in the Plovdiv area this winter i will still be visiting Kosharitsa every month for sleepovers. So i can do collection pick up of donations throughout winter too .....

Also anyone who wants to donate items throughout bulgaria can do so as i can arrange pick ups now from almost anywhere in Bulgaria....

I would also like to Thanks Frrezerman for his items donated from UK and his and Janes support and help with raising funds and aiding us with FATKATS....

Next year, we have been offered to go back to Fat Kats and also have another possible venue that we will be trying next summer....Bay View Villas.....again thanks to the committee of Bay View Villas for offering their support and donating where and when possible....

So getting back to winter .... we need some HOSTS .... i really would like to get up in Pamporovo and do some fundraising up there, i can do quiz nights, horse racing nights, bingo, english bbq, fancy dress nights, etc etc etc etc ohhh we have pig racing dvd's too .....

If anyone can help with venues in pamps or Plovdiv please get in touch ...... thanks again to EVERYONE .......

Appreciation was given yesterday as we celebrated the 50th anniversary of the childrens home. Soo, Lynne and myself was given a t.v interview, soo, micky and natalie were given thanks and flowers, and andre as well as myself was giving thanks, flowers and certifed certificates .... there were many more that had helped and still are helping. It was an honor to meet such giving people. I had a personal invite from the head of social services adoption HQ in nessebar to joing her for coffee in her offices on monday.... also she wants to meet us with the children and famialies she is working with so maybe we can start working together with her too!!!!

Thans again to everyone, especially the children as without their acceptance of our help we couldn't do what we do!!!

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to Help the Children please   Ideas to Help the Children please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas to Help the Children please

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next