View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

Does age really matter? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Does age really matter?   Does age really matter? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

I thought I would start this topic off because I have read that Bulgarians tend to have a big age difference with their partners, thats not to say this is only applicable to Bulgaria because it happens all over so my question is what is acceptable as an age difference and should there be a acceptable difference ? and what do you think of males who have a partner that is say half their age or less, and the same for a woman who has a partner half her age or less, but I do believe its the male that is more likely to choose a much younger partner?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Does age really matter?   Does age really matter? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:34 pm

oldun wrote:
I must disagree with you on this Mechta. Not all relationships depend totally on sex although its true that initial physical attraction counts. After that, its more to do with having the same ideals and views on life. I have been with my younger partner for around 15 years now living 24/7 in business and retirement and we still find things to do and talk about. I am very independent and certainly would not expect him to stay with me if he found someone more his age. He is not with me for monetary reasons because we were both having dire financial difficulties when we met. Your statement shows more about your personality and lack of understanding than it does about generation gap relationships Mechta. I would guess you are still around the 30s in age. I wish you luck in your relationships but please don't judge everyone by your standards at the moment. That remark is aimed at others with the same views as yourself. Who knows what the future holds for all of us. You may live to eat your words. g
Well it wouldn't do for us all to be the same and I am happy to hear that you have a good realsionship of 15 years that's a very long time congrats :)
further more,I have experience on this;
trust me (it ended badly, i sharn't go out with an older man again, so i don' think i'll be eating my words)...however i do not wish to talk about such things. And I am not i my 30s im only 16. g
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Does age really matter?   Does age really matter? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:36 pm

oldun wrote:
Oh apologies to Mechta then. Having said that, its a case of the young having no deeper understanding of relationships and should not be making comments about something they know so little experience of. Its quite normal for the young to make such bold aspertions.
it is ok no need for apolgies....if i was 30 i'd be in Bulgaria by now hahahaha. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ..and i do have understanding, espically on this age topic, so i do have experience in such, if i didn't have i would not be commenting.
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Does age really matter?   Does age really matter? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:39 pm

BGTRAVELLER wrote:
No disrespect to Mechta but she is much younger than 30 if you look at her introduction she's 16 :Thanks1:but I must say a very bright 16 g Does age really matter? - Page 3 739492727
hahaha thanks...*looks in mirror* (phew) i don't look 30 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ..i've never been called 'bright' before but if i had i wouldn't of believe such anyway hahaha....i guess im only as that because all i do is study (maining the beautiful language that is bulgarriiaannn H)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does age really matter?   Does age really matter? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does age really matter?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3