altText
altText

letter of authorisation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
karenpenny

letter of authorisation Empty
PostSubject: letter of authorisation   letter of authorisation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Although car insurance is based on the vehicle and not on the driver I have been reliably informed that as of tomorrow 1st March it is necessary to carry a letter of authorisation to cover the person borrowing the car as the police need to know the vehicle has not been stolen
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: letter of authorisation   letter of authorisation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Thanks for that Karen well done this will be useful to everyone over there that drives
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: letter of authorisation   letter of authorisation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 pm

who do you get the letter of authorisation from.
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: letter of authorisation   letter of authorisation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:34 pm

I would guess the owner of the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: letter of authorisation   letter of authorisation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:55 pm

over here everything has to be stamped by the notary to be official.
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: letter of authorisation   letter of authorisation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:32 pm

Now that is a very good point

Plus if you were to write one yourself would the Police accept it written in English

Sounds like another Bulgarian mine field. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
karenpenny

PostSubject: letter of authorisation   letter of authorisation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:52 pm

i believe that the letter should be hand written by the owner, maybe it would be a good idea to put contact details on as well after all it is for your protection. In all police matters a translator should be provided
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: letter of authorisation   letter of authorisation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:02 pm

Would it not be a good idea to have it translated into Bulgarian,as most cant understand English,let alone read it

Mike
Back to top Go down
dave b
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: letter of authorisation   letter of authorisation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:13 pm

I would get a letter and translation as Mickhev says, but if you are going to use it a lot get the dreaded Notarious stamp. It's the only thing they understand here!!
Back to top Go down
dave b
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: letter of authorisation   letter of authorisation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:15 pm

and you need to carry the vehicles papers with you as well of course.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: letter of authorisation   letter of authorisation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:18 pm

car rentals insurance cover the person who hires the car and only that person. would like to know where this law is stated as i dont think a hand written letter in whatever language would be acceptable without an authorized stamp.

I need to know more about this as our car is in my partners name and not the companies, so when i drive tomorrow will i be legal.

need more info.
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: letter of authorisation   letter of authorisation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:19 pm

And the 20 Lev in your Licence (for emergencies of course)

Mike
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: letter of authorisation   letter of authorisation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:21 pm

wont work
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: letter of authorisation   letter of authorisation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Your dead right cost me 50

Mike
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: letter of authorisation   letter of authorisation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: letter of authorisation   letter of authorisation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

letter of authorisation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next