Recommend A Tradesman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mickhev
Super user
Super user

Recommend A Tradesman - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lets all Recommend someone we have used,no bad reviews just good ones all the rest we can talk about in another forum

Mike
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:27 pm

Recommend A Tradesman - Page 3 1763269238

We had some brown metal shutters fitted to all our windows and I must say we were well impressed with the small family company who did the work. It was so simple to organise too. We went into the little office spoke with Nellie the owners wife - we did have our Bulgarian friend with us. We told Nellie what we were looking for and she showed us some samples. Then gave us a quick estimate. Next day Nasco the owner and a family friend who spoke a little English came out to measure up. He worked out a good price and said come into the office tomorrow.

We went in and ordered the shutters - paid the deposit and the order was placed there and then and a date was set and agreed to be installed. Sure enough 10 days later Nasco and his son George arrived to fit the blinds. I can honestly say they were just wonderful, they just got on fitted 7 shutters in 3.5 hours and did a fantastic job. I have no hesitation in recommending them. Although they are based in Silistra area, they travel all over Bulgaria. I don't know the company name as the card is in Bulgaria

Name of owners are Nesco and Nellie tel no 086 821926 GSM 0899 387065

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Hi all,

If you need a Plumber I can strongly recommend Todor he is located in or near Yambol. We have used him for about 3 years on different occasions and his work and his people are super. He charges reasonable rates and is in my opinion as good as any plumber in the UK. He can be contacted on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope this is of interest.

Tony
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:42 am

Hi Tony I used a guy in or around Yambol to fit our Kitchen and he was named Todor, verry tall chap I wonder if its the same guy? I was very pleased with him and all his work Recommend A Tradesman - Page 3 2706089290
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:25 am

Can't be the same guy nets. Our Todor is short and stocky. But an excellent plumber g
Back to top Go down
TYS
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:56 am

Hi there

Following our recommendation on here, we still as of yet do not have a website. We have however created a facebook page for our company. We currently have three photo albums on there, including: 'swimming pool' recent projects, 'various work' projects and our 'current project' we are working on in Plovdiv. Please feel free to click on the link below and have a browse. If you like the page then kindly click on the 'like' box and join our facebook page so you can keep updated with our work.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 808?ref=ts

Thank you. All the very best, Toby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommend A Tradesman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3