View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

Un-solicited Pm's - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:33 am

First topic message reminder :

I received an un solicited pm recently asking me to join another site, so out of curiosity I did only to find it was full of some of the idiots that use to be on here looking through some of the posts on there you wouldn't believe the s**t they talk about and it also appears that some of our members are also members there and doing nothing but adding to the rubbish that they talk about including this forum I wonder why this could be? well since I believe after reading various posts its more than lightly run by a banned member from here I think the answer is obvious considering I think he's been banned from just about every other forum, I think the members on that forum need to be very careful about the things they are saying/implying some of it could be classed as slander but all I would say to those of you on here who seem to have the loyalty of a snake which is obvious by your posts on the forum in question where they are having ago at this forum is think about what you are doing yes your free to join as many forums as you want but there’s no need to be 2 faced I'm not going to name names but they know who they are and so will some of us on here I won't be going back there again is full of idiots who belong in a nursery or a school playground that’s it moan over oh and I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of adding a link here to them or even mentioning their name which is only worthy of the bin
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:13 pm

could someone pm which site this is please
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Pm sent
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:31 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:33 am

I think it's now time to lock this thread as this forum is not going to start a slagging off of others, as it lowers us to their level which is not what this forum is about and while I appreciate that you were all just having a go back and defending this forum I really don't want us to get a name like they have or some of the others have
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Un-solicited Pm's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ExPat Lounge-