View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

Un-solicited Pm's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:33 am

First topic message reminder :

I received an un solicited pm recently asking me to join another site, so out of curiosity I did only to find it was full of some of the idiots that use to be on here looking through some of the posts on there you wouldn't believe the s**t they talk about and it also appears that some of our members are also members there and doing nothing but adding to the rubbish that they talk about including this forum I wonder why this could be? well since I believe after reading various posts its more than lightly run by a banned member from here I think the answer is obvious considering I think he's been banned from just about every other forum, I think the members on that forum need to be very careful about the things they are saying/implying some of it could be classed as slander but all I would say to those of you on here who seem to have the loyalty of a snake which is obvious by your posts on the forum in question where they are having ago at this forum is think about what you are doing yes your free to join as many forums as you want but there’s no need to be 2 faced I'm not going to name names but they know who they are and so will some of us on here I won't be going back there again is full of idiots who belong in a nursery or a school playground that’s it moan over oh and I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of adding a link here to them or even mentioning their name which is only worthy of the bin
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:10 pm

Daisy
If that picture is actually of you, I should remove it from all forums and replace it with a picture of a scarecrow, or a killer whale or even a sumo wrestler then you may not attract any more to close for comfort un-solicited pm's. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:19 pm

I don't like to hide behind anything but maybe your right I'll look for something now and thank you
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Daisy wrote:
I don't like to hide behind anything but maybe your right I'll look for something now and thank you
Daisy
I like your sense of humour and I am sure your new image will go along way to stopping those pm's
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Daisy
You don't need to change your picture,your very prettyand dont need to hide it, and if you have any problems on this site with pms of a not so nice nature that you find offensive send a pm to Ashley our Admin and believe me he will sort it,this is a good site and we intend to keep it that way

Mike
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:49 pm

mickhev wrote:
Daisy
You don't need to change your picture,your very prettyand dont need to hide it, and if you have any problems on this site with pms of a not so nice nature that you find offensive send a pm to Ashley our Admin and believe me he will sort it,this is a good site and we intend to keep it that way

Mike
Mike
What I said to Daisy was meant to be light hearted and a bit of fun. I can also see why you don't mind putting your photo on the site, again a bit of fun so please don't get Ashley to ban me. I've had a bad day so looking for a bit of light relief
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Wouldn't think of it as long as your a good boy

Mike
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Don't worry boys I know it was only a light hearted comment and thank you mickhev I'm sure your right this site is better than most and definitely better than the one I left and thank you to willowsend
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:10 pm

Your very welcome and the new Avatar is very good

Mike
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:15 pm

mickhev wrote:
Your very welcome and the new Avatar is very good

Mike

Nearly as good as the first one
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:27 pm

I think everybody with no picture is hiding from the taxman Chris and i pay ours

Mike
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:54 pm

mickhev wrote:
I think everybody with no picture is hiding from the taxman Chris and i pay ours Mike
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:34 pm

I know the site in question any your all completely right in your description
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Hi sallyann nice to see you here and also even more delighted that you had the sense to see what's going on there try as I did to get the numpties to understand me was like I had a look on there yesterday and they do seem to have calmed down a bit but I think the admin on there seems to have the IQ of a pork chop but then so do most of the others and the strange one who has a girl gypsy for his partner he really does give me the creeps since I found out more about him but maybe that's what the site will become a site full of mis fits
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Well without wishing to sound boring I think we should now leave them to get on with it or we might all catch the same decease
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:26 pm

krypton wrote:
Well without wishing to sound boring I think we should now leave them to get on with it or we might all catch the same decease

HERE HERE Krypton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Un-solicited Pm's   Un-solicited Pm's - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Un-solicited Pm's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ExPat Lounge-