altText

EasyHotel Sofia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
borntolaze
Senior user
Senior user

EasyHotel Sofia Empty
PostSubject: EasyHotel Sofia   EasyHotel Sofia Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:29 pm

Just booked into the EasyHotel in Sofia for the night..20 mins drive to the airport.
It only opened in January this year. I paid 19euros as I only booked 4 days ago but according to the website rooms are from 10euro a night till end of Feb if you book early.
Simple and clean...Does cost an extra 2 euros if you want the remote control for your telly!
Great if you just want somewhere to sleep b4 you fly.
[url=http:
//www.
easyhotel.
com/:fltw9k8a][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Loupylou
Anonymous

EasyHotel Sofia Empty
PostSubject: EasyHotel Sofia   EasyHotel Sofia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Why Euros ?Here they use the Leva!! In UK you would not be expected to pay in Euros!! Why pay extra for the remote when you have a husband/son?
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

EasyHotel Sofia Empty
PostSubject: EasyHotel Sofia   EasyHotel Sofia Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:17 am

Easyjet and Easyhotel will change the euros into pounds automatically. Levas are not such an international currency on the markets. Its not unusual for hotels to charge in Euros although they will always take any currency if you ask. I understood you can only book Easyhotel online.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

EasyHotel Sofia Empty
PostSubject: EasyHotel Sofia   EasyHotel Sofia Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:20 am

Borntolaze - I am thinking of booking for April - can you tell me if you used a taxi to get there and did the driver know where it was? I always use the kiosk in Sofia bus station and airport and they call the taxi for me but I have found that the drivers don't always know exactly where hotels are. I am not talking about being ripped off but just wondering if I need to worry about giving instructions! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EasyHotel Sofia Empty
PostSubject: Re: EasyHotel Sofia   EasyHotel Sofia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EasyHotel Sofia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1