UK Economy Crawls Out of Recession

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

UK Economy Crawls Out of Recession Empty
PostSubject: UK Economy Crawls Out of Recession   UK Economy Crawls Out of Recession Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:07 pm

[size=75:wypbpixr]novinite 26 January 2010

The UK economy has come out of recession, after figures showed it had grown by a weaker-than-expected 0,1% in the last three months of 2009.

The economy had previously contracted for six consecutive quarters - the longest period since quarterly figures were first recorded in 1955, the BBC reported.

There have been recent recovery signs - last week, UK unemployment fell for the first time in 18 months.

The UK's had been the last major economy still in recession.

Europe's two biggest economies - Germany and France - came out of recession last summer. Japan and the US also emerged from recession last year.

Not to sure I agree with this report it sounds like a load of carp, I don't see that Germany or France came out of the recession last summer and the US are in a bigger mess than we are in the Uuk, I certainly don't see any signs in the uk of it happening now ? I would say maybe towards the end of 2010?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
raveydaveygravey
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: UK Economy Crawls Out of Recession   UK Economy Crawls Out of Recession Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:39 pm

i really think this is a load of b/s, i reckon next month will see shrinkage again, but because it needs 3 months of it, it won't be classed as recession. just the govt using wording for making us pay for it
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: UK Economy Crawls Out of Recession   UK Economy Crawls Out of Recession Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Just been listening to this on the news I think its more like the government trying to score brownie points from what I could gather the economy did increase in December 0.01% but that’s been put down to the fact that it was Christmas when people spend more and people were also spending more before the vat went back up, they interviewed a few analysts who basically said it was a nonsense.
Would the government to tell us lies Surely not
Back to top Go down
dave b
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: UK Economy Crawls Out of Recession   UK Economy Crawls Out of Recession Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:12 pm

OH Yee of little faith.... not trusting politicians......... Can I join your club please
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: UK Economy Crawls Out of Recession   UK Economy Crawls Out of Recession Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:18 pm

You can but there is a hell of a waiting list
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: UK Economy Crawls Out of Recession   UK Economy Crawls Out of Recession Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:36 pm

Lets see what develops over the next few weeks

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK Economy Crawls Out of Recession   UK Economy Crawls Out of Recession Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1