Weather Station

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
mickhev
Super user
Super user

Weather Station - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Weather Station   Weather Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone for those of you that like to keep up with the local weather,i have just had a weather station installed on the roof of my house in Boyajik which is 15 miles south of Yambol,which will give you up to date weather for our region there will be a link a [url=http:
//www.
:3rik4gwm][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that will take you straight to my weather station but i will have to ask the mods on this site if i am allowed to add the link,dont want to break any rules

Link added by Admin on behalf of mickhev

[url=http:
//www.
stamb.
net/boyadzhik/station/wxyrdotno.
php:3rik4gwm]Click here[/url:3rik4gwm]

Mike
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Weather Station   Weather Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Glad you like it Tony have a good look around click all the buttons lots of information,,,,enjoy

Mike
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Weather Station   Weather Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Thanks Mike

Guess I had better start looking for a flight for Dougie than - He is desperate to get over and when he is there, He is lost without me and wants to come home [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Weather Station   Weather Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Something wrong with this Mike I clicked on the cam and got some old person who looks as though he's been on the rakia all day Weather Station - Page 4 927475117 s
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Weather Station   Weather Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:08 pm

Ooooppps Daisy that is mikehev and he has probably had a rakia or three. After all the work he has been doing lately he deserves it bless him g
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: Weather Station   Weather Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:43 am

Oh dear daisy Weather Station - Page 4 3135333095 mind you even if it is Mickhev ? where is the Cam that should be there ?
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Weather Station   Weather Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Just checked myself and the cam isn't working Weather Station - Page 4 794030042
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Weather Station   Weather Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:04 am

tonyb60 wrote:
Ooooppps Daisy that is mikehev and he has probably had a rakia or three. After all the work he has been doing lately he deserves it bless him g

Sorry mikehev I didn't realise it was you, what's happened to the cam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weather Station   Weather Station - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weather Station

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4