altText

New Traditional Car Boot sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bsbb
BANNED

New  Traditional Car Boot sale Empty
PostSubject: New Traditional Car Boot sale   New  Traditional Car Boot sale Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:59 pm

Happy new Year everybody.
I am setting up a car boot sale every second sunday of the month. first one will be held on the 14th March. At the Fiesta Bulgaria overflow carpark at golden fish area. sign posts will be on the main road.

For Sellers gates open at 8:00 for setting up and for buyers 9:00. Charges will be 2 lev for sellers per pitch. There will be approx 50 pitches.
Anyone who is interested to reserve a pitch please contact me so we will have some idea of organisation required and i can place in my pitch plan.

Hopefully it will go with a bang as i will be targetting the bulgarian community as well.
The money goes towards tea and coffee for the sellers.plus parking fees for the use of the car park.

Any fund raising ideas will be welcome to promote the orphanage.

Many thanks
Kev bev
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: New Traditional Car Boot sale   New  Traditional Car Boot sale Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Sounds like a great idea and I wish you both every success it might be a good idea to add this to the calendar on all the dates and then the members will be able to see it a lot easier, it won’t get lost in the posts either ? Just a thought
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: New Traditional Car Boot sale   New  Traditional Car Boot sale Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Good luck with this, which Orphanage is it you are supporting? I only ask as there's quite a few
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: New Traditional Car Boot sale   New  Traditional Car Boot sale Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:10 pm

All the best with it Kev & Bev
Back to top Go down
bsbb
BANNED

PostSubject: New Traditional Car Boot sale   New  Traditional Car Boot sale Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:28 pm

the one which this site promotes i hope silistra orphanage. but they are all in need of something this time of year.
Back to top Go down
bsbb
BANNED

PostSubject: New Traditional Car Boot sale   New  Traditional Car Boot sale Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:29 pm

Hi Admin is it possible for you to put into the calender for me . many thanks
kev
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: New Traditional Car Boot sale   New  Traditional Car Boot sale Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:40 pm

Hi Kev and Bev yes I can add that for you it's really quite easy and if you need any help adding other things and you can't do it yourself just ask so can you just let me know for sure the dates and times, and if any dfates are ever cancelled you will need to let us all know
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: New Traditional Car Boot sale   New  Traditional Car Boot sale Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Hello Kev and Bev

Firstly wishing you all the very best for your bootsale. It is a brilliant idea everyone loves bootsales.

Secondly: Thank you so much for picking Silistra Orphanage as one of your choices to help. That is just fantastic!!! There are as you say, so many to pick from, but whatever one is choosen, I can tell you, your support will be greatly appreciated. Well done!!!

Thanks a million

Berni & Dougie

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: New Traditional Car Boot sale   New  Traditional Car Boot sale Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Great idea both and what a fantastic idea as Bernie says whichever one you chose it would have been appreciated well done guy's
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: New Traditional Car Boot sale   New  Traditional Car Boot sale Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:38 pm

All the best with this project and as already said everyone likes car boot sales
Back to top Go down
bsbb
BANNED

PostSubject: New Traditional Car Boot sale   New  Traditional Car Boot sale Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:53 pm

Hope to see you at the boot sale everyone. Any one welcome to put a barbecue on.

cheers guys
kev bev
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: New Traditional Car Boot sale   New  Traditional Car Boot sale Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Hi Kev & Bev I have added your first date to the calendar if it's ok I will add the rest, you may also want to give more details about where it's being held? for those who do not know the area

ATB
Back to top Go down
bsbb
BANNED

PostSubject: New Traditional Car Boot sale   New  Traditional Car Boot sale Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:01 pm

The Car, Boot is being held at the fiesta Bulgaria overflow car park in Balchick. it is approx 2km on the left from the albena roundabout heading towards balchick on the coast road. if you have any more questions you can PM me or leave on notice board.

look forward to seeing you all bring all your unwanted items and have some fun selling them or just a brouwse round, i know when i went to ones in the Uk selling things i always came back with more

kev bev
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: New Traditional Car Boot sale   New  Traditional Car Boot sale Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Good luck to you both I hope its a great success
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: New Traditional Car Boot sale   New  Traditional Car Boot sale Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Good luck to both of you I love a good Boot sale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Traditional Car Boot sale   New  Traditional Car Boot sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Traditional Car Boot sale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next