altText
altText

Parking at Varna Airport

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Parking at Varna Airport Empty
PostSubject: Parking at Varna Airport   Parking at Varna Airport Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:03 pm

We have decided to go to Sofia from a Mon to Sat but as I am not a good traveller decided to fly from Varna to Sofia instead.  So my question is can we park the jeep at Varna airport for this amount of time and do I need to book parking or just get a ticket and pay when we get back.  When I google it only comes up with  1 to 24hour parking.  Thanks
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Parking at Varna Airport   Parking at Varna Airport Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 7:37 am

Quote :
So my question is can we park the jeep at Varna airport for this amount of time

Just turn up get a ticket and find a space, No need to pre book, keep ticket and pay at the main exit booth on return (its easier than the machine) Done it several times, no problem

Varna site show all parking fees

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bill

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Parking at Varna Airport   Parking at Varna Airport Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 8:30 am

Ah that's good T [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Parking at Varna Airport   Parking at Varna Airport Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 4:52 pm

thanks for that Bill...althou i remember when i could park there 4 any amount of weeks for nothing....and did
the good old days in bg...... s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Parking at Varna Airport   Parking at Varna Airport Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 5:41 pm

Fab all sorted now and trip booked so will let you know how the airport parking goes. My next problem is trying not to get ripped off by taxi to the hotel in Sofia now. Paddy was saying he took a taxi about 6 km and they charged him 80euro
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Parking at Varna Airport   Parking at Varna Airport Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 5:52 pm

go to the OK desk IN THE AIRPORT...at more or less 2pm as you come into hall from arrivals
the person on desk will give you a cab number and price to where your going ..go out side door to yur right for your cab

do NOT sucombe to a guy who says he official OK taxi rep who is wondering about , even with a badge on ..only deal at desk...and you,l be ok///pardon the pun

update from airport website........https://www.sofia-airport.bg/en/passengers/and-airport/private-transport
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Parking at Varna Airport   Parking at Varna Airport Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 7:09 pm

T VG Will go to the OK desk. g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Parking at Varna Airport   Parking at Varna Airport Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:01 pm

In addition to the above I found out the hotel does a shuttle for a small charge so have booked it both ways. Feel much better now.

OK guys parking sorted for the airport. Now looking for several days parking in Varna mainly as near to or in the bus station please.

I am not much of a traveller can do 2 hours at push after taking travel pills but then feel dreadfull for the rest of the day. We want to go to Sunny Beach, I can handle the drive to Varna in the morning and take a coach to Sunny Beach early evening. I know you can park in the bus station for 24hours but I don't think they will allow for 7 days.
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Parking at Varna Airport   Parking at Varna Airport Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 7:47 am

If I am reading the post right, you have found a shuttle bus from Sofia airport to the hotel, so need for a taxi?
You are OK with Parking at Varna airport?
But now you need parking at Varna? near to Bust station?
So presumably this after you return from Sofia trip, collect car from airport and drive into Varna, get the bus to sunny beach?

If that is the case do you mean the Bus Station at Grand Mall in Varna? If so, there is a large underground multi-level car Park at the Grand Mall, Free parking, not sure if it is 24hrs but might worth checking out?
Or - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bill
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Parking at Varna Airport   Parking at Varna Airport Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 8:22 am

Almost right Bill, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1st trip is to Sofia so parking at airport is booked
2nd trip in is July to Sunny Beach do not want to drive to Sunny Beach too long for me so will try to park near the main Bus station or near by so w can take the bus to Sunny Beach . I do like to have things well organised in advance La La will look at the link you sent thank you so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parking at Varna Airport   Parking at Varna Airport Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parking at Varna Airport

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1