altText
altText

Clean top of drinks can before drining from

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Clean top of drinks can before drining from  Empty
PostSubject: Clean top of drinks can before drining from    Clean top of drinks can before drining from  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 9:35 am

I always wipe over the can if I have to drink from it but it seems wiping over is not enough you need torinse off the can really.

Funny my friends thought I was bad in the UK re food hygine but I have been even more over the top when it come to stuff like this since being here in BG. I watch them at the Kauflands takaway food stall. They put the plastic gloves on to deal with the food, very good indeed g, but then they take the dirty money first and still use the same gloves to deal with the food. Clean top of drinks can before drining from  3998065313 I just had to say something, now if we get anything she deals with the food then takes my money and disguards the gloves.

Mind you the ladies here have learned so much already, they wash their hands before touching food now. Rewash when touching different foods. They will use serving spoons and not their hands to dish food out, they use plates for bread not just leave it by the side of the plate. When preparting meat/burgers they use plastic gloves when mixing not bare hands. Different trays for different meats etc. Cut bread on a board or tray. They are doing so well and often I hear them tell the others to wash your hands. Another thing that really annoys me is people using perfume when handing food, I have sent them home telling them the food will smell and taste of perfume and this is not good. It is normally a cheap perfume that reaks the whole room. Now my ladies do not put perfume on until we are finished and they will not let anyone into the kitchen areas either. I nearly fainted when I say the group ladies in the kitchen area where we had the food ready to serve including the massive bit cakes. There they were changing and coming their hair, I just could not believe it. Now they know they are not allow anywhere near the kitchen. I realised I have Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and I am doing my very best to keep it under control but boy, is it hard here in BG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Clean top of drinks can before drining from  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clean top of drinks can before drining from    Clean top of drinks can before drining from  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 9:44 am

oddball wrote:
I always wipe over the can with a tissue or babywipe if I have to drink from it, but it seems wiping over is not enough you need to rinse off the can really.

Funny my friends thought I was bad in the UK re food hygine but I have been even more over the top when it come to stuff like this since being here in BG.  I watch them at the Kauflands takaway food stall.  They put the plastic gloves on to deal with the food, which is very good indeed  g, but then they take the dirty money first and still use the same gloves to deal with the food.  Clean top of drinks can before drining from  3998065313  I just had to say something, now if we get anything she makes sure I see her put the clean gloves on deals with the food then take my money and disguards the gloves. g

Mind you the ladies here in my village have realised I am obsessive and they have learned so much already they wash their hands before touching food now. Rewash when touching different foods.  They will use serving spoons and not their hands to dish food out, they use plates for bread not just leave it by the side of the plate. When preparting meat/burgers they use plastic gloves when mixing not bare hands.  Different trays for different meats etc. Cut bread on a board or tray.   They are doing so well and often I hear them tell the others to wash your hands.  Another thing that really annoys me is people using perfume when handing food, I have sent them home telling them the food will smell and taste of perfume and this is not good. It is normally a cheap perfume that reaks the whole room.  Now my ladies do not put perfume on until we are finished and they will not let anyone into the  kitchen areas either. I nearly fainted when I saw the group ladies in the kitchen area where we had the food ready to serve including the massive bit cakes.  There they were changing and combing their hair, I just could not believe it. Now they know they are not allow anywhere near the kitchen.  I realised I have Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and I am doing my very best to keep it under control but boy, is it hard here in BG. Unforthnately I CANNOT keep my mouth shut I JUST have to say something. Needless to say Dougie gets real upset with me Clean top of drinks can before drining from  2381841692 Clean top of drinks can before drining from  2381841692

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Clean top of drinks can before drining from

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1