altText

In sleep mode fan still running

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

In sleep mode fan still running  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: In sleep mode fan still running    In sleep mode fan still running  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 7:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Took my PC to the shop as the screen did not work, had to get a new screen but the shop man put a new battery in the clock/date section. Got home put the pc on and all was well, new monitor works well however, when I put the pc into sleep mode, it all turns off but the fan keeps running on and on so shounds like the pc is on all the time. I contacted the shop and he said this is not a problem just turn the pc off. Now this is silly can't keep doing that but he was not perpared for me to take it in again for him to sort so has not repsonded to my emails

On check on the google it appears to be a BIOS problem I have windows 7 so seem like it might be an easy fix if I did manage to get into BIOS but if I make a mistake I could fry the mother board Hot Hot Hot So in simple terms can anyone talk me though it please. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you are free please Thanks a million.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   In sleep mode fan still running  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 8:12 am

I have two dishwashers.

Son and daughter.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: In sleep mode fan still running    In sleep mode fan still running  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 8:26 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In sleep mode fan still running    In sleep mode fan still running  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In sleep mode fan still running

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Computing, Internet, Mobile phones, TV and Satellite-