View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

The weather - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The weather   The weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 10:06 am

First topic message reminder :

This is crazy but fantastic  s [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and only 40 days to this Tree long may it last and continue to B-B-Q :Fantastic:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The weather   The weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:47 am

Fab day again today. Dougie in the garden making the wood and plastic frames to cover in the gazebo for winter. Villa all covered in now too, so with the winter sunshine and the snow on the ground, it will be summer on our balconies this year. g

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   The weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 1:20 pm

I must be turning into a Bulgarian...I enjoy watching other people working. The weather - Page 2 2142662594
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: The weather   The weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 12:06 pm

s Who want's to be doing this Hoover Cooking with weather like this

Varna, Bulgaria  
62°      Varna - Izgrev Station | Report

1:56 PM EET on December 13, 2017 (GMT +0200) | Updated a minute ago

62° | 43°

62 ° F      

Feels like 62°

Sunny

Today is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday.

Radar
Satellite

WunderMap |  Nexrad  

Can somebody pinch me, it's hard to believe what I am reading. Perhaps I've made a mistake and should have been at our villa for  Tree  Xmas  Tree
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: The weather   The weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 1:08 pm

does this make you feel better Willow...lol[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The weather   The weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 10:38 pm

I just can't believe the weather here it is just georgous during the day, chilly to start off with, but by 11 the sun is out and very warm until around 4ish then the fire goes on. I hope this keeps up over xmas as we are going to have xmas dinner in the gazebo I have 14 people for dinner so far so need the space. Dougie has made removable wood and plastic cover panels for all around the gazebo but just covere the door in plastic so we can still use it. When the sun is out it is like a hot house, lovely Hot If it is cold we have mobile gas heaters I just don't like the smell of them.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: The weather   The weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 11:18 am

If the winter weather continues like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I will have to consider renting out my villa in future :Fantastic:

This is the same temperature as Gran Canaria, unbelievable
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The weather   The weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 3:02 pm

It has been fab here this last week, today we were in the garden short sleeves. Neighbours tree big branches fell into our garden so had to clear it all. The tree is dead and quite dangerous but not seen the neighbour for about 4 years or more. l last year we had to go into the land all round us and cut away all the weeds that have over grown and onto our fence pulling them all down, so we cut the weeds about about a metre all the way around an had to put new fence up, now the trees are causing a problem so will have to cut all that are on our side. Work never ends here, think I want to go home now Hot
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: The weather   The weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 11:54 am

ooops
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The weather   The weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 2:35 pm

I have planted about 30 weeping willow trees all around my garden so hopefully they will grow into beautiful willows. I love weeping willow. When they are big enough they will hid the neighbours weeds. g

There has been a big problem here recently someone has been cutting the trees all around us, the Mayor has been down and it appears the municipality ordered the felling of the trees however, the old lady across from us does no live in the village but does come out from time to time to check on her place. The men who are felling the trees opened her land and started cutting away down by the stream. She came to the village the other day and nearly had a fit when she saw what happened and she thought we had done it The weather - Page 2 3135333095 The only reason she thought that was on of the trees was leaning over the fence and onto the roadway so it would have damage any vehicle going down that way, we don't use that way in but it is dangerous so asked Dotcho to ask her can we cut it back, she said yes but leave the wood in her garden or we can buy it for 50lev The weather - Page 2 1865348797 said no thanks we have bough all our wood so left it in her garden and told Dotcho to ring her and tell her when it was done. So when she saw the garden on here next visit she assumed we had felled all the trees and sold them as there was no wood about. She was livid but luckly the workers were there cutting further down. She is 83 years old and boy did she move, she give them a mouthful and she even climbed down and up the other side of the dry stream to get to them. It appears the land and the stream belongs to her. She was not happy especially when the wood was sold and she got nothing. She was making a complaint to the city mayor.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   The weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 4:52 pm

That raises a few points which many of us foreign folks may not be aware of. First off...if a stream or creek runs through your property, it does NOT belong to you. You may use the water but you can't obstruct or dam the flow...there is a certain distance from the creek bank (usually where trees and shrubs grow) that is also NOT yours! You are normally permitted to trim and keep the creek banks tidy but the wood you remove is not automatically yours.

Second point...if your neighbour has trees which overhang the fence and are causing a problem, you need to inform them (which you have done)...if they do nothing to rectify the problem, you are entitled to fix it yourself and place all the offending bits back over the fence.

Third point...if the fence is in very bad shape and needs repair, or replacement, you must discuss this with the property owner. In any case, the cost of repair or replacement is shared by each owner...except where the need for such repair or replacement arises from oversight or negligence on the part of one of the property owners. In other words, if the fence is old and falling down, each of you agree to a price and get the work done...you will share an agreed % of the total cost. If the fence suffers major damage because her tree fell on it, or her barn collapsed on it....that's her problem and she pays the lot.

Just remember this Berni...Bulgarians are nice people, but they don't always play nice.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The weather   The weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 8:52 pm

Thank for the info Bazz appreciate it. Yes, I am learning, seem to play when they are in need for something.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: The weather   The weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 11:09 am

The weather, this is hard to believe and it's only 1st February. I bet Varnagirl has got her bikini out  https://www.wunderground.com/weather/bg/varna/43.20999908%2C27.89999962?bannertypeclick=infoboxtr
Long may it last
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: The weather   The weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 12:39 pm

willowsend wrote:
The weather, this is hard to believe and it's only 1st February. I bet Varnagirl has got her bikini out  https://www.wunderground.com/weather/bg/varna/43.20999908%2C27.89999962?bannertypeclick=infoboxtr
Long may it last

haha,,,it aint that good mate...yes for a few hours in the day ..its nice.....but well below freezing at night , cold morns till about 10am ,then out of the sun after about 2pm...cold again

C/H and fire still going strong ....

gusty strong cold wind at present ...2.40 pm...never believe wundergrounds forcasts... La
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: The weather   The weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 12:53 pm

Plus 4c here in Oxfordshire at present and minus 4c tonight snowing and like you very cold gusty winds
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: The weather   The weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 11:29 am

So is somebody telling porky pies or is this genuine ][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The weather   The weather - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The weather

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next