altText
altText

Ourbulgarianforum Facebook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Ourbulgarianforum Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Ourbulgarianforum Facebook   Ourbulgarianforum Facebook Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 3:20 pm

Hi Guys

Just a thought I know many of you do not use Facebook but that's ok I just thought I would let you know I started a Facebook account back in 2012 so if anyone wishes to join or update here is the link.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
GeshiSimon
Senior user
Senior user
GeshiSimon

PostSubject: Re: Ourbulgarianforum Facebook   Ourbulgarianforum Facebook Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 3:43 pm

request sent
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Ourbulgarianforum Facebook   Ourbulgarianforum Facebook Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 6:19 pm

great! accepted T
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Ourbulgarianforum Facebook   Ourbulgarianforum Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 6:30 am

Looking at it Bernie ...I found it strange to see that you created the group ( and do most of the posting on there ) then added ashley as a moderator ? and yet its called by this forums name.....
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Ourbulgarianforum Facebook   Ourbulgarianforum Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 6:52 am

varnagirl wrote:
Looking at it Bernie ...I found it strange to see that you created the group  ( and do most of the posting on there ) then added ashley as a moderator ?   and yet its called by this forums name.....

Yes, I think I created it mainly to get people talking about BG at the time back then, there was lots of interest in Facebook and BG but over the years, as you see more and more groups have opened and people just don't bother now. Ash was happy to have the Facebook page and be a mod but like many others don't use Facebook much if at all. The only people interested these days are people wanting their business advertised or selling their property, which was never what the group is about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ourbulgarianforum Facebook   Ourbulgarianforum Facebook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ourbulgarianforum Facebook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1