HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
madmax0505
madmax0505

Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK. Empty
PostSubject: Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK.   Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 8:50 pm

Hi all
Just wanted to know out of intrest if theres any laws different from the UK.
ie motoring laws
gun laws
knife laws
drug laws
bylaws and any other laws that are different from the UK.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
in advance.
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK.   Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 1:32 pm

Its a big question some laws are the same but not all, its a matter of local interpretation sometimes. All I can say is its a mine field if in doubt speak to a professional.
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK.   Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 1:39 pm

In some cases it will depend on how deep your pockets are
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK.   Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 1:42 pm

Forgot to mention that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] La
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK.   Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 1:53 pm

I have to agree these question will have to be answered locally, although the law in bg is suppose to be the same across the country it will depend on the local police and mayor as to how it is enforced or a blind eye taken.
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK.   Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 2:02 pm

Most of the laws here are common with the uk and common sense but I have to agree with all of the previous comments wherever you live always keep a good relationship with the mayor they will always be happy to advise you but once your out of the village they have little or no control so as said already take advice from a lawyer.
Back to top Go down
madmax0505
madmax0505

PostSubject: Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK.   Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 5:00 pm

Thanks for the comments maybe a slight misunderstanding here I think. I`m not a pothead never took any drugs except alcoholl and prescribed drugs when needed too. I`m not looking to carry a gun or a knife lol.

Just wondering about Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK.  No not needing to speak to a professional or a lawyer but thanks anyway. Couple of the comments mentioned the mayor so is the roll of the mayor different in Bulgaria them in the UK. I do not know the mayor here in the UK and most people do not. It does sounds like a bit of a mine field.

Maybe I should of asked more about the crime in Bulgaria and more important around the Vratsa area.
Back to top Go down
GeshiSimon
Senior user
Senior user
GeshiSimon

PostSubject: Re: Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK.   Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 8:26 am

Hi, this link will give you some information about the amount of crime if theat helps.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's from the Bulgarian National Statistical Institute.

Lots of other Iinfo there as well
Back to top Go down
GeshiSimon
Senior user
Senior user
GeshiSimon

PostSubject: Re: Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK.   Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 8:28 am

[quote="GeshiSimon"]Hi, this link will give you some information about the amount of crime if theat helps.

Oops should have been "that" (Donald Trump school of spelling)
Back to top Go down
madmax0505
madmax0505

PostSubject: Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK.   Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 10:35 am

Hi GeshiSimon

Many thanks I will take a look. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK.   Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laws in Bulgaria that are different from the UK.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1